Chapter 3

Elijah POV.

It was another day of school and yet again I didn't Want to be here.

I didn't see Aaron Im not surprise nigga barely be in school anyways so that's not new.

This girl came in class and she was out of breath, She told the teacher That Aaron won't be in class today because his mother got shot last night.

Oh My God??? Aaron had my class I never knew, I mean dude barely be in class so I don't pay attention but dam his mother got shot no wonder I didn't wake up to a good morning message from him I hope he okayy.

I should go visit him see how he doing. tho.

So After school I told my parents im tutoring someone at school so im going to be late, I hate lying to my parents but they so protective they just want me school, church, home it's a routine over and over again,  but I have to check on him and his mother.

I made sydney drop me, I didnt tell her me and Aaron are talking or what ever we was.

So i got the hospital and ask for Banks since I didn't know her name.

Oh Arianna Banks Room 706 West Wing Are You A family member the nurse said??

No, Im Just a Family friend who came to visit since Mrs Banks  been here for me throught it all.

Okay, room 706.

Alright,  I cannot believe I lied but I had to GOD FORGIVE ME!!!!.

I got in the elevator and my heart was racing I didn't even know these people and im just going just like that.

So I got to room 706 and I peep in the room all I saw was Aaron or was that wyatt?? Dam I can't never tell these two apart,  but I took my chances, I walk in with the "GET WELL BEAR"  and Aaron looked up at me, Thank God it was him.

-What you doin here shawty- He asked.

-I heard about your mother from a class mate and I decided to stop by to see if you was okay and see if she was okay I brought her a bear??

-Thank you this means alot shawty,  but she doing okay now she been shot last night.

-Oh dam do you know who did this?? I asked.

-No, but when I do I will kill them,  but I have no strength right now to hunt i haven't ate all day. he said rubbing his stomach.

on top of that I haven't slept all day bruh.

-Aww That sucks but she will be okay she look rest full I think you should rest.

-Nahh ill be alright man thanks bruh your a good friend.

-Ill be right back, Have to use the bathroom.

I didn't go to the bathroom for real I ran across the street to a restaurant and brought him some food and a drink.

I went back to the room and I notice he was sleep on the chair,  he look so handsome sleeping he was really tired. I couldn't blame him I would of done the same if it was my mother.

So I put the food next to him and left him a note.

And left, I wanted to kiss him but no, I needed to control my hormones.

But shit he was sexyi can't help it.

I should go my parents probably getting worried,  I already got like 5 miss calls from my mom, I need to get home before she have a stroke.

Aaron POV-

I woke up like 2 hours later, Dam a nigga was tired as shit ,all that was on my mind was who shot my mom's and why?? ima get to the bottom of this.

But in the mean time I gotta get something to eat yo, Ima call wyatt he was with pop's downstairs talking to the doctors or what ever to ask lma ask him to bring a nigga food, im starving my stomach was singing a capella to me.

I look over to my side I seen this bag, I opened it and it was food.

I guess wyatt got it for me but their was a note I open it it says

-I brought you food I saw you was sleep and I didn't want to wake you up so chow away =) -Elijah-

Nah, this dude brought me food that was sweet of him really.

I would thank him but I don't got shawty number.

I need to get his number ASAP.

Just as soon im going to message him, wyatt and my dad walked in.

-Where Did You Get that food?? Wyatt asked me.

-Umm, A Good friend of mine brought it - I said Smiling.

-nahh, Bro its serious you smiling,  you never smile like that who is this chick??? He asked getting up in my face.

-Bro back up yo, its just a friend back out my face before you get pop like a zit- I snapped.

-Guys, stop fighting yall in a hospital have respect wyatt stay out of Aaron business- My father hissed.

-Fine, I won't be in his business,  all I know ima be up in his food he said going through my bag.

I didnt really care all that was on my mind was Elijah.

So later that night I messaged him for his number,  and he gave it to me.

After my shower I got hella comfortable and text him.

-Conversation-

-Aaron- Aye Shawty.

-Elijah- Wassup

-Aaron- Nun just in bed seeing what's up with you.

-Elijah- Aw Im fine thanks the question is are you okay??

-Aaron- Yeah Im fine all thanks to you.

-Elijah- Really? What I did.

-Aaron- Just showing you cared & coming to the hospital without knowing my mother showed me you cared And I wanted to say thank you, and thanks for the food tho my brother ate half of it but thanks bruh.

-Elijah- No problem,  but hey I gotta alot of homework to do and Im way behind so see you tomorrow in school?? I mean if you do show up.

-Aaron- Yeah, ima come now I have a reason now.

Elijah- That's great well good night.

-Aaron- Yeah, Night.

After we finish texting I lay back in bed and Elijah Is all I could thin of? Why? This jitt Trying to turn me into a softy and I won't let that happen a thug on the street like me dont do soft-

I got up and started doing pushups, I turn on some porn to get my man hood back,  but nothing elijah was still on my mind, I have a girlfriend but Elijah it's something about him I dig alot.

What does this mean???

Comment, Do you think Aaron falling for Elijah??
Comment, Vote.
COMMENT!!!! update coming soon.