Chapter 6

Wyatt POV.

I was tired from what happened earlier at the trap I was resting and ! y ohone runged and it was Nancy Aaron girlfriend,  she was questioning a nigga like she was the police or something, where was he?Why he dont call or text no more? does he got someone he seeing? Bitch idk we live in the same house but idk his business like that anymore.

so I was getting aggravated so I got out my bed and went downstairs I know Aaron was on the porch having a nigga moment,  as I got to the door I hear him talking?? Who tf was that? I open the door and my mouth dropped,  was I seeing what I thought I was seeing? My brother was locking lips not with a chick but a nigga, I was flabbergasted.

WTF??? I shouted,  he turn around he was shock and homie he was kissing was shock also. I responded "Ummm Nancy was asking for you but you busy so ....ima go now.

I closed the door I took a breath and walked to my room.

I layed in bed and all I was thinking was my brother kissing another boy like wow!!

5 Minutes after I heard a knocking on my door,

-Come in I said as my foot was in the air I don't know what I was doing but I was bored so my foot in the air was my entertainment.

Aaron walked in the door and he sat next down next to me.

I put my legs down and said, -Dam, I got some muscle legs yo-

-Duh nigga we been running from the police all our lives we some track stars- Aaron said, 

I mean its true we been running from the police ever since we was 13 we 17 now 5 years later we still running..

-But bro listen I know you didn't come here to talk about leg muscles so whats up- I asked.

-I know you seen me kissing buddy outside and yeah we was kissing because that's my boyfriend and that's who been you know making me I guess smile, I wasn't gonna sit here and deny and sugar coat shit to you im gay ,I knew ever since middle school but didn't actually experienced the lifestyle since we was hard core now here I am bro telling you man to man I am gay so take me as I am or not ,your choice.

-bro listen, you my twin brother I got nothing but love and respect for you and I couldn't care less if you was gay, blind, pink what ever I fucking love you no matter what, I support you bro. I said .

I got next to him and I hugged him, I mean he my bro I got nothing but love for him he had my back now I have his, and It wouldn't change.

So now that your gay, are you the giver or the taker??

-Bro do I look like a taker?? he answered.

I mean idk bro, we was laughing,  goofing around like old times.

I even try to kiss him as a joke but but he just push me away.

-So Im not good enough for you? After everything we been thru bae- I said dramatically.

He just got up roll his eyes and slam my door.

how rude.

Aaron POV.

I was in shock that my brother accepted me, he kinda came of as homophobic younger but now he changed,  I love my brother for that.

So I decide to let Elijah meet Wyatt,  but tomorrow tho im going to set up a lunch so they can get to know each other and shit.

So After school I told Elijah to meet us a restaurant down the block from his house you know to catch up and talk.

Me and wyatt got their we was sitting and he was ranking on this big girl and her afro it was funny as shit.

10 minutes later Elijah came and he was in somee sweat pants that shows his bubble booty, a aero shirt and some slides.

I told him to dress comfortable.

he looked nervous as he sat down in front of my brother.

-Wyatt, this is my lil nigga the one that's been making me smile, I said.

-Whats up lil homie I heard great stuff About you??? Wyatt said as he stuff his face with fries.

-Im good im fine- He said nervously.

I can tell he was shy but he didn't have to we a family, .

Wyatt was looking at him funny.

-AYO My dude you gotta relax man why so serious, My brother not whippen that dick right in ya- He stuff his face again.

-Oh my God no, Elijah laughed im just nervous around new people Thats all-

-Well bruh im not new we brothers now so you gotta chill out man, all I can say is dont hurt my brother,  because ima hurt you if you do and that's not a threat ima make it come true bro,  but beside that chill out alright,  have some fries.

I look at Elijah he was smiling and his smile was so beautiful it made my heart melt.

it was nice to see my brother and Elijah getting along.

I know soon I will have to tell my homies idk how they will react but I can't hide my feelings for Elijah im falling for him.

My parents will find out soon but until than wyatt will be the first to know. Oh shit I almost forgot I had Nancy I keep ignoring this chick, I don't want to lead her on no more.

We sitting having a good time I seen this black car outside by where we was sitting at.

-Who is that??Wyaty asked.

I have no idea I responded,  it just stood their after a good minute the window pull down and all I saw was shotgun pulled out.

-OH SHIT DUCK!!!!!!!! I shouted

-Bam, Bam, Bam, bam, bam- At least five shots was fired through where we was sitting at.

All I heard was a scream from the waitress.

-OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Scene faded-

excuse the errors.

who do you think got shot???Will things change now wyatt knows?

Leave your thoughts.

-Comment, Comment.

Sorry havent been updated school been in the way I will update More soon I promise