Newbies

Thanks for the votes!

Monique

It's been 2 weeks since me and Roscoe's little cuddle session. Nothing major I guess. We just went on with our lives like always.

This morning I went to McDonald's for breakfast and saw that ratchet girl again. I think she actually took my advice and went to the salon I go to cause she had a better weave.

She still had those messed up acrylics though.

"What would you like to order?" She asked not making eye contact with me.

And this is when the respect kicks in.. I thought to myself.

"I'll just take a chicken biscuit and a orange juice."

I paid for my food and shot her a look when I left.

Ahh, I love putting people in check. ✔

Back at the trap things tensed up a little more. One of our girls, Shawna , was on a run and like what happened to me and Ced they started shooting.

She got shot in the leg so she's in the hospital. She'll be okay, but I need to get up there to go visit her later.

"Wassup Nique." Ced said catching up with me as I walked down the hall.

"Hey whatchu up to?" I asked.

"Nothing really. Chillin. Ima try to get up there and see Shawna later on."

"Oh yeah ima go up there later to. It's sad that she was on that run alone though." I said.

"Right. She didn't have anyone to be her second set of eyes. Starting to make me think of what you said the other day, about something happening."

"True. I just have that feeling." I said honestly.

Ced nodded. "Since we both plan on going to see Shawna later, lets just go together."

"Sounds good."

When we got their she slept most of the time. She woke up once and saw that we were there then went back to sleep. Me and Ced just decided to leave our little card and balloons and get back to the trap.

:

I was just chillin on the couch thinking. Well I mean as much thinking as you can get done when you got two people less than 10 feet away from you having an intense make out session.

Anyway I really need to talk to Roscoe about this whole situation. This is the second time we been dealing with some shady dudes and Roscoe ain't really doing nothing about it.

As if on cue, he walked through the front door with some people behind him.

It was three guys and a girl.

"Aye erbody come here real quick!" He yelled.

Everybody started gravitating to the foyer.

"So y'all know we been runnin into some problems lately with our deals so I brought in some new recruits. They gone help us out and whatever. So erbody be nice, or somewhat decent, to them. Introduce yourselves." He said stepping back.

The first one that came up was tall and light skinned. He was cute but not really my type.

"Wassup, my name is Keith. I'm 19."

Okay.

The second one that came up looked like he was playful but somewhat childish. He was around my height and caramel skinned.

"Hey I'm Jayce and I'm 18."

Okay.

Now the third one.. ooo he was kinda cute. He was like four inches taller than me and brown skinned.

"Sup I'm Michael . I'm 19."

Okay.

Then the girl went up. She looked mad cool. You could tell she was Latino.

"Hey I'm Diane. I'm 18."

Okay so those are the new people.

"Ight so those the new recruits. Erbody get back to work." Roscoe said.

Everyone started flooding out of the foyer and Roscoe caught up with me.

"Nique!" I turned around and saw he had the new guys behind him.

"Show them around I gotta go take care of somethin." He said.

"It wouldn't hurt to say please." I said as he walked away.

"Huh?" He asked turning around. I guess he heard me.

"Say please next time." I requested.

He smirked. "Aight lil baby."

Roscoe walked away then I turned to them.

Damn. Michael looked even sexier up close. We locked eyes and damn. He had some sexy hazel eyes. I tried to play it off by looking at the rest of them to.

Jayce is a little cutie. I say little cause he's kinda short. Diane look cool but also like she's serious about her stuff. Then Keith look cool but seems like he 24/7 focused on something. Serious type.

"Sooo you just gonna stare or show us around?" Michael asked.

"Follow me." I said letting his smart remark slide.

I could feel Jayce looking at my butt while I was showing them around but I didn't pay much attention to it. I could tell he was a flirt.

"So, yeah. That's pretty much it." I said finishing up.

I don't know why that was so funny to them but they busted out laughing.

"Wait wait. So you're saying this," Jayce put his hands up. "is it?"

"Yeah it's kind of.... small." Michael added.

I was kinda taken back by what they're saying. I don't know what they're used to but the trap isn't small. It ain't no mansion but it damn sure ain't no apartment.

"We're the biggest drug empire in Atlanta. Plus this is only one house." I said defensive.

"Ight y'all chill out this is probably just one of the smaller houses." Keith said trying to reason.

Thank you, someone mature.

"Yeah y'all need to chill." Diane said.

Wow, she has a thick accent. Now that I think of it, they all kinda had one. Diane's was more Hispanic while Keith, Jayce and Michael's was more northern.

"Yeah y'all need to chill."Jayce mimicked her playfully.

Diane bucked and Jayce jumped a little.

"Man you a little bitch." Michael said causing us to all start laughing.

Okay.. there's some nice chemistry going on here. I just might like them.

...

New people in mm.

No ghost readers allowed!

So another attack?

Four new people?

What y'all think of Michael?

Jayce?

Kieth?

Diane?

Where do you think they came from?

Are they gonna cause further problems?

Questions?

Tell me what you think!

25 or 30 votes ( idk depending on how I feel ) = Update