R.I.P | 21|

Please excuse my mistakes.
To Adrianna and Anthony: I wish I had a older siblings like y'all -Anonymous

Adrianna and Anthony: Thanks.

To Dominic: What do you think is going on with Monique?

Dominic: *Shrugs* I don't know. She's probably on her period or something.
                                21
But no matter what I do or how hard I pray, she's never coming back. -Adrianna

Monique
Time to go back to Atlanta! I'm excited,  I've been ready to go home for a while now.

I never went back and spoke to Micheal. Adrianna and Anthony stopped pressuring me about it after our little talk to. I guess everyone's just moving on.

We got to the private airport then boarded the plane. The ride back was fairly quiet. It seemed like something was on Adrianna and Anthony's minds or something. I would try to start a conversation but they would short word it.

When we touched down in Atlanta a car was waiting and it took us back to the house.

"Home sweet home!" I said as we walked in.

"Yup." Anthony said then headed up the stairs and to his room.

"Okay what's up with him?" I asked Adrianna.

She shrugged then walked up the stairs to. Leaving me in the middle of the foyer alone.

What's up with them? I thought.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich then sat down in the dinning room to eat it. When I was done I just started scrolling down my TL since I had nothing better to do.

"Wassup Nique?" I heard Dre say.

I looked up from my phone. "Hey. What you been up to?"

He shrugged and sat down. "Nothing really. How was the rest of the tour."

"It was interesting..." I said nodding. "Do you know what's up with my brother and sister?"

"Umm, do you know what tomorrow is?" He asked.

"Saturday, why?" I asked confused.

"Ohh you don't know. You'll find out." He said getting up.

"Find out what?" I said to myself.

Micheal
Me and Monique's brother and sister came up with a nice plan.

This should really work.

Right now I'm on a flight to Atlanta. I got a day to get my shit together, then on Sunday I get to talk to Nique.

I'm gonna get her back and that's a promise.

Monique
I woke up the next morning with Andrea in my bed.

Aww someone missed their auntie.

I got up and handled my hygiene then woke Drea up. Her eyes opened and she smiled when she saw me making me smile.

"Morning niecey poo."

"Morning auntie."

"How did you end up in my bed?" I asked still smiling.

"I had a bad dream and mommy and daddy's door was locked so I came in here."

Why would they lock their door when they know Andre comes in there almost every night?

"Auntieee?" I heard Drea say.