What Happens in Vegas

15

Don't forget. Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. -Anthony

Author's POV

The next day crew left for Vegas at 12 o'clock pm. This time Kain traveled with them on the jet.

"So when we land what do y'all wanna do?" Kain asked.

"Depends on what time we get there." Anthony shrugged.

Kain looked at the rolex on his wrist. "We touch down around one. The grand opening isn't until tomorrow so we have plenty of time."

Everyone nodded.

"I guess we'll see then." Anthony said.

Monique was in her seat resting her head on Adrianna's sholder. Her head felt like it was about to explode. It didn't help that her stomach was starting to bubble either.

Adrianna just sat there feeling sorry for her sister. She had went through most of what Monique was experiencing already.

Morning sickness.

Even if Monique didn't know yet, or didn't want to believe it, Adrianna knew. She was just going to give her time though, considering Monique's current situation.

An hour later they landed but didn't get off the jet yet since Kain had to go fill out some paperwork. So Dre, Adrianna, Monique, and Anthony just chilled on the jet.

"What's wrong Nique?" Anthony asked.

At this point Monique was in tears because of the mind splitting headache she had. The light wasn't helping either, so she had her eyes shut tight.

"I just really don't feel well right now." She whined.

Adrianna wiped her tears away then mouthed to Anthony "She'll be okay".

"Ight. Well anyway make sure yall remember the number one rule." Anthony said changing the subject.

"What rule?" Dre asked looking up from his phone.

"Don't forget. Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Anthony said smirking.

Dre shook his head in disagreement. "That's dead man. Catch a STD and I can promise you that won't stay here."

Adrianna and Anthony busted into laughter.

"Ooo you wrong for that one my nigga." Ant said shaking his head.

"Babe you couldn't even let Ant have his little moment." Adrianna said.

Dre put his hands up in defense. "Just being honest."

An hour later they were in the lobby of the Caesars Palace hotel checking in. Dre hugged Adrianna from behind and started kissing her neck lightly. She smiled then turned to face him while still in his embrace.

"Mmm bae, I can't wait till we get to the room. I have a situation I need you to take care of." Dre said thrusting his hips forward so that she could feel the "situation".

Adrianna quickly looked away and started looking at the floor. Dre knew that she did this only when she wanted to say something but couldn't.

"What Adrianna?" He asked her kind of annoyed.

"Umm. Actually I was just gonna room up with Nique this time. At least for tonight anyway." Adrianna said trying not to put Monique's business out there.

"Why?" Dre asked.

"Sister bonding and other reasons." She partly lied.

Dre sighed in frustration cause he knew that Adrianna was lying but he just let it pass. "You just gonna leave me at full attention like this then?" He said drawing attention to his manhood.