Special Visit | 20 |

Excuse my mistakes please.

To Micheal: How did you know that Monique was prego? -@x_2Cutee

Micheal: I just knew... (Lol just read on)

To Dominic: Nah. It's #TeamMicheal over here! -@flawlesscouture

Dominic: Umm. Congratulations? *Shrugs* I mean I don't know what to say about that.

Thanks for 20 great chapters you guys! More to come, plus two special announcements. One in a few chapters, and another at the end of this one! Lol thanks for reading.

                                20

I just think you need to step back and look at your life for a minute. -Adrianna

Monique

"Yes, I knew. I knew even before I left that it was most likely gonna happen." Micheal explained.

I just sat there in shock.

"So..let me get this straight. You knew that I might have gotten pregnant even before you left because you noticed you were 'slipping on protection' and 'forgot' to pull out a few times?" I said using air quotes.

"Well when you say it like that you makes it sound mad foul." He said shrugging.

"Because it is you dumb ass." I said hitting him as hard as I could on the chest.

He put his hand on his chest. "Ouch." He said sarcastically.

I started nodding. "Yeah ima be saying a hell of a lot more than that in a few months when I have this baby."

"I guess I deserved that."

"Like hell you did! First you impregnate me, then you leave? Who the hell does that Micheal?" I said hitting him again a few more times.

My hand started hurting a little because of the hardness of his chest. I wasn't going to admit that though. He eventually grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"You done yet? You're only hurting yourself right now." He said with a slight chuckle.

I rolled my eyes.

"So about this." He said motioning towards my belly. "What are we gonna do?"

I lifted my eyebrows. "Well I'm gonna go back to Georgia. Have my baby, and pray for a girl so that I don't have to put up with a mini version of you." I said getting up.

He pulled me back down.

"So you think you're just gonna leave, with my child? What about our relationship?" He asked looking at me.

"Our relationship?" I laughed. "You ended that the minute you left Georgia." I got up again.

He pulled me back down, again.

"Stop pu--"

"So you're just gonna stay with Dominic then?" I was a little taken back by his question, but I didn't show it.

I just smiled and looked him right in his face. "Who knows. It seems like it's going somewhere though."

Instantly I noticed his eyes started to fill with anger.

His cute hazel-- his eyes.

I started to get a little scared so I got up yet again but this time I went over to the counter where my purse was and grabbed it.