The Call

Jayce

Bruh that was such an unsmart decision.

I don't know why out of all things I chose that gas station sushi.  Shit kept me in bed for like a week.

I'm glad I'm better now though cause everybody goin out tonight since we're leaving tomorrow.

I threw on some tan skinny jeans with a black v-neck, my favorite chain, and some black and white Jordan's.

Looking fresh as always.

Me and Diane been sharing a room the whole trip basically.

Why? I don't know.

I been in my room hacking up my soul the whole week so ima have to catch up tonight.

We all met down in the lobby. I noticed that Roscoes girl Teyana wasn't here, but I wasn't gonna question it cause she's mad annoying.

I was just foolin around on my phone when Michael and Nique came off the elevator together.

I looked up at them. They were all close and shit. I see why me and Diane were roommates the whole trip now.

I walked over to Michael and dapped him up.

"My nigga! I knew you was gonna hit that eventually."

Nique was grinning all hard.

"Mmmh that's how I know my boy killed it!" I said bouncing a little. I dapped Michael again. "Fuck em till they're speechless right Mike! "

"Fuck you Jayce. " Nique said playfully.

"Nah I think my boy Michael handling that for you already." I said cracking up.

I'm having to much fun with this right now.

"Someone put this nigga back on bed rest."  Michael said.

We all started laughing. Diane late ass finally came down and we all went out. We went to Brick City Bar and Grill on Edison. The food was good plus we had this bitch movinn.  We were all dancing and turning up.

Mike and Nique was over there getting intimate. They probably gonna go back to the hotel and fuck later.

Whatever.

When we left we went straight back to the hotel cause everyone was tired and shit.

Back to the A in the morning.

Michael

So.

That Jersey trip though.

I guess you can say me and Nique in a relationship now. I knew it was gonna happen already, I just didn't know when.

I just wish we had more time to be together.

Monique

*Three weeks after Jersey*

Me and Michael were chilling in my condo. Well more like our condo. Ever since Jersey we've been like an official couple.

He's over here 24/7. I love it to. We've really got a chance to bond and get to know each other better.

At first I felt kinda wrong that I gave my virginity up so fast to a guy that I barely know. But after we talked and whatnot I kinda feel like it wasn't a mistake. I feel like it was supposed to happen for some reason.

I don't know.

Most people always complain about their first time being horrible and uncomfortable. But mine really wasn't.