Good bye

Please excuse my mistakes. I'm not perfect.

                               11

"This is not apart of the plan! She was never apart of the plan." - Jayce

Monique

Today Michael said that we're going out to eat with Jayce Diane and Keith. I didn't even know Keith was back on this side but whatever.

The whole thing yesterday with Dre and Michael I don't get. Like, why was Michael acting that way towards Dre when I just met him to?

I swear that was uncalled for.

I'm still gonna meet up with him on Saturday though. I feel like he knows something. It's kinda weird but I'm at least gonna hear him out.

We pulled up to T.G.I Fridays and went in. Everyone was already here so the waitress just showed us to the table.

"Well finally y'all wanna show up! " Diane said when we sat down.

"They were probably fucking. That's why they late and shit. " Jayce said from the other side if the table.

He was right but like, who would admit that?

"Nigga shut up." Michael said smiling.

Jayce pointed to his smile. "Evidence man." He said laughing.

"Whatever let's just order." I said changing the subject. "Soo what y'all tryna do this weekend?"

They just all looked at each other then back at their menus.

"Ion know yet. Probably just gonna chill." Diane said.

"Oh okay."

The whole time Keith never really said anything. I kept peeping him stare at me while I wasn't looking. I thought we were cool but I guess he doesn't like me. I don't know why.

Brushing the thought aside I excused myself from the table to go to the bathroom. After fixing my hair and make up I came back to the table to see that the food came.

I took my seat and we all started eating.

:

I invited everyone to come over after lunch but they said they had "something to do".

Even Michael.

So now I'm just chilling at home alone. My mind started drifting off and before I knew it I was asleep.

*Dream*

I was in the corner of a pitch black room. I couldn't see anything and it was cold. I felt something wet under me, sort of like water. I felt scared and unprotected.

Out of nowhere I heard a loud scream, then saw light so bright that I used my hands to cover my eyes.

When I finally opened them I was in what appeared to be a field full of grass and flowers.

I turned around when I heard a little boy's laugh coming from behind me.

He was running towards me full speed.

I figured he'd stop running when he got up to me but he ran right through me.

As if he couldn't see me or I wasn't there.

'Excuse me.' I said to him.

He didn't answer, he was to busy spinning.