Part 1

A/N: Okay so you're a junior in high school, your kind of shy and really don't have any friends which makes you become an easy target for a group of bullies. You do know self-defense, but you've never had to use it against someone before and you don't think you actually would be able to unless it was life or death. Anyways here are the things to look out for.
(Y/N)- your name
Enjoy~

'I can't believe he actually left me without even saying goodbye!' I think to myself angrily. Brady and I had been best friends since we were three, and now he suddenly decides to just walk out of my life! It's been months since he's talked to me. He purposely isn't replying to my calls and texts and even persuaded his parents to transfer him to a different school. I can't help but think I did something to hurt him, but I don't know what.

"(Y/N)! Get ready for school we're leaving soon!" yelled my mom from downstairs. I groaned and got ready for the day. I didn't want to go to school, especially now that my best, and only, friend was now gone. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I grabbed the piece of toast my mom had made for me and got in the car. A few minutes later my mom entered the car and we were off to my high school.

A/N: Hello everyone who decided to read this! Sorry for the short part this is my first time writing something on Wattpad so you know how that goes... Hopefully you stick around to see what happens next!