Part 19

(A/N)~ New stuff!
(N/N)= Nickname
Alright back to the story!

The car ride was short and soon we were parked in front of Jess' house. We got out of the car, grabbed our stuff, knocked on the door. Jess opened the door, gave us all hugs, and let us in.
"Everyone's upstairs in my room," Jess said with excitement. "C'mon!" We ran up the stairs and into Jess' room. She was right, literally everyone was there. Jack, Mark, Jaiden, Dan, Phil, Scotty, Brian, Arlan, Lizzy, and Luke were all there. "Alright everyone is here now!" Jess exclaimed. "Let's get this party stared!"
--------------Time Skiperooni------------
   It was now ten. For the past few hours we had been playing different games with an occasional break to get some food. We were all starting to settle down and just hang out and talk.
"Okay," Mark said. "We've had our fun, now (Y/N), it's time for you to tell us what is going on." Everyone noded in agreement.
"Okay," I sighed. "The Vanoss crew is blackmailing me into doing whatever they tell me to do"
"You have got to be kidding me," Ohm said.
"What dirt could they possibly have on you?" Brian questioned.
"Well, its more like they're threatening to hurt some people who mean a lot to me." I replied.
"And who is it that they are threatening to hurt?" Bryce asked, his voice filled with concern.
  "I... I can't tell you," I answered, hiding my face.
  "Yes you can," Arlan said calmly. "We're your friends, you can tell us anything." Everyone started talking at the same time, saying that I could tell them, that they were my friends, to trust them. I could feel the words building up in my throat.
"It's you guys! Okay!" I exclaimed, standing up, tears threatening to fall. Everyone went silent. "They're going to hurt you guys all because of me. I couldn't let that happen. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it did happen." Everyone was in shock. Jack was about to say something when my phone rang. "I'll be right back," I said wiping away my tears, leaving the room. I looked at my phone, it was an unknown number. "Hello," I said hesitantly as I answered my phone.
"Come to the balcony," the voice on the other line said. The voice was familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I had heard it before.
"O-okay," I replied. I was hesitant, but I did as they said. I got to the balcony to see no one. "Why did you want me to come to the balcony? And who are you?" I asked.
"Wow (Y/N), I'm hurt. You can't even recognize my voice? Here's an idea, why don't you look down." I looked over the railing to see, you guessed it, the Vanoss crew. "Hey there (N/N)," Vanoss smirked as he ended the call on his phone and put it in his pocket.
"How did you find me?" I asked.
"Mini knows everything that goes on in our school remember? Now why don't you come down here so we can have a little talk. Why don't we go for a walk while we're at it."
"What do I tell my friends? They're not just gonna let me leave."
"Tell them you have a family emergency or something." I could tell Vanoss was getting annoyed. I nodded my head and went back inside.
"Um, hey guys," I said in the doorway of Jess' room. "I have a family emergency I need to take care of, so I'm going to be gone for a bit. I'll be back soon I promise." Everyone nodded in understanding. I walk down the stairs, put my shoes on, and left the house.

(A/N)- Hey guys! Here you go! The next chapter. Sorry it's so short, I don't really have much free time so the next few chapters will probably be short. Thank you for your patience and also 6K! Are you serious! You guys that's crazy! Thank you so much!
Love ya~