Part 2

"Alright we're here," my mom said as we pulled up to my dreaded high school, North Waters High School. "Have a good day sweetheart," Mom says as she planted a kiss on my forehead.
  "I'll try," I say as I grab my bag and get out of the car. "Bye mom." I waved to her as she left.

  Upon entering the massive building I see all the typical groups. Jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, and so on. I made my way through the masses and to my locker. Lucky enough for me rarely anyone ever hangs out in the small hallway we're my locker is found, it was usually empty unless someone had to get something from their locker or their class was down the hall. "At least it's quite here," I sigh to myself. "Maybe being by myself won't be so bad."
  "Oh but you're not alone," someone whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spine. I quickly turned around to see who was there. My eyes widened in fear to see that it was none other than Vanoss and his crew. They were know for being bullies in our school. I had seen them during lunch and in the hallways, but they had never talked or even noticed me before now. There were eight of them in total.

  First off there's Vanoss, he's the leader of the group. He wore a grey shirt, red jacket, and shades. He seemed like a pretty cocky guy, but then again most of them did.

 Second was Delirious, who always wore a blue hoodie, black pants, and a creepy hockey mask

Second was Delirious, who always wore a blue hoodie, black pants, and a creepy hockey mask. From what I heard he's Vanoss' right hand man. There was also a rumor I heard that said he really liked playing with knives and actually stabbed a student with a pocket knife before, but I don't think that's true considering he isn't expelled. Either way the guy kinda freaked me out a lot.

Next to Delirious was the guy known as Basically

Next to Delirious was the guy known as Basically. He wore an Adventure Time hooded shirt and jeans. All I know about him is that he gets mad easily.