Part 27

A/N~ I thought this was a really cute picture of Tyler! Also I just discovered this song and I really like it! Alright, back to the story!

  "Alright everyone," Mr. Goodman said, gaining everyones attention. "Get with your partners for the second house!" Wildcat and I walked up to each other, he was obviously unhappy about this. "Who wants to go first?"
  "We'll go," Nogla said, as he and Brock entered the house. Basically and Mini followed after them. Then Brian and Delirious, followed by Vanoss and Lui. Wildcat and I entered soon after them.
  After multiple jump scares we thought we were in the clear. This house wasn't all that scary, to be honest. Someone suddenly grabbed me from behind and held a knife to my neck. I glanced at me attacker and saw that they were dressed as a clown.
  "Wildcat! Help!" I screamed, trying to get out of the clown's grasped. Wildcat turned around and saw what was happening. He looked horrified.
  "Let her go!" Wildcat exclaimed, trying to figure out a way to help me. "Don't hurt her!" I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as the clown tightened its grip on me.
'I don't want to die,' I thought. 'Not like this!'
  "Please let her go! Take anything you want, but please don't hurt her!" The clown lowered its knife and released me before walking away. I collapsed to my knees as Wildcat ran up to me and knelt in front of me engulfing me in a hug. "It's okay, you're safe now." He whispered sweetly in my ear, as he caressed my head. I nodded as I hugged him back, tears streaming down my face. He picked me and carried me the rest of the way. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, in order to support myself. I rested my head on his chest, feeling safe after a traumatizing experience.
  "Thank you Wildcat," I sniffled.
  "No problem. And it's Tyler actually," I looked up to see him looking down at me with a small smile. A hint of pink on his cheeks.
  "Well then thank you, Tyler," I said with a small smile.
  We exited the haunted house, and everyone stared at us. We probably both looked terrible.
  "Are you guys okay?" Marcel asked.
  "No," Wildcat replied. "Some f***ing bats*** crazy clown attacked (Y/N) and held a knife to her throat about to slit it open!" I could feel his grip on me tighten protectively as he recalled what happened. Everyone's eyes widened when they heard what happened.
  "What clown?" Lui questioned.
  "What do you mean what clown?" Wildcat asked.
  "None of us saw a clown in there," Nogla answered.
  "So we were the only people who dealt with a psychotic clown!" Tyler exclaimed. Everyone nodded looking scared. I tightened my grip on Tyler. I was terrified. What if that wasn't part of the haunted house? Tyler must have been thinking the same thing since he hugged me closer to him.
  "We can talk to Mr. Goodman, and he can look into it," Wildcat said, rubbing back comfortingly. I nodded my head, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes. "Everything will be fine (Y/N), I promise."
  "Yeah we're here to protect you!" Moo exclaimed cheerfully.
   "Nothing's going to hurt you while we're here," Jon said with a reassuring smile.
  "Thanks guys," I said as Tyler let me down, giving them a small smile as I wiped away my tears.

A/N~ Hello my lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed this crazy chapter! It took awhile to figure out how to write this and it's still not completely perfect, that's for sure! Thank you for reading! I hope these little mini chapters are fun to read! Also school starts tomorrow for me. I can't believe summer is already over! Anyways, thank you again for reading! See ya in the next chapter!

Love ya~