Part 30

I woke up the next morning and quickly got ready for the day. It was the weekend, so I thought it would be fun to hangout with some friends. I decided to try and call Ohm first, hoping that he was still my friend. The phone rang until a robotic voice began speaking.
"I'm sorry, but the number you are trying to reach has blocked you." He blocked me... I can't believe he blocked me. What about the others? Arlan. Scotty. Luke. None of them answered. They all just sent me straight to voicemail. I was shocked. I decided to make one last phone call.
"Hello?"
"Hey Jon,"
"What up (Y/N)? You sound upset."
"Are you doing anything right now?"
"Just playing some video games at Tyler's house with Craig and Marcel as well. Why? Is everything alright?"
"Could you meet me at the park? I just really need someone to talk to."
"Of course, I'll be there as soon as I can. Is it okay if Tyler, Craig, and Marcel come along too, or would you rather it be just the two of us?"
"They can come too if they want."
"Alright, I'll let them know. See you soon (Y/N)."
"Bye Jon." I let out a sigh, grabbed my bag, and headed towards the park.

~~~Jon's P.O.V.~~~

I hung up my phone and headed back into Tyler's living room.
"Who was it?" Craig asked as I sat back down next to him, watching Tyler and Marcel scream at each other while playing Mortal Kombat X.
"His girlfriend!" Marcel teased.
"Who's the lucky lady?" Tyler asked, continuing the joke, making the other two laugh.
"It was (Y/N)," I stated making the three stooges go silent.
"Why did she call?" Craig questioned.
  "She didn't say, but she sounded upset," I replied. "She wants us to meet her at the park."
  "Well what are we waiting for?" Marcel asked, standing up. "Let's go." We all quickly got up and headed towards the park.

~~~Time Skip~~~
~~~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~~~

  I sighed, staring at the ground, slightly swinging on the swing I was sitting on, waiting for Jon and the others to come.
  "Is this swing taken?" a voice asked, making me look up. Standing in front of me was an odd, yet familiar looking boy.

He had pure white hair and different colored eyes, one blue and one red

  "Umm, no go right ahead," I said with a forced smile, trying to not look like I was a total mess.
  "Are you okay?" he asked, sitting down on the swing next to me. "You seem upset."
  "It's nothing," I answered, looking up at the sky. It looked like it was going to rain soon. "Just a little bit of drama."
  "More Vanoss Crew problems?" he asked, making me freeze.
  "How did you-"
  "How did I know?" He asked, cutting me off. "I kinda assumed you were on their bad side ever since you ran into me after you kicked Wildcat in the balls." My eyes lit up at the sudden realization of where I had seen this guy before.
  "I knew you looked familiar!" I exclaimed, making him laugh.
  "I'm Jaren, but most people call me Smitty."
  "It's nice to officially meet you Jaren. I'm (Y/N)." We continued to talk to each other. I had just finished catching him up on everything that had happened when we heard someone call out my name. I turned to my right and saw Jon, Marcel, Craig, and Tyler running towards us.
  "(Y/N) are you okay?" Jon asked, grabbing my shoulders. "Are you hurt?"
  "Only because you're grabbing my shoulders so tightly," I said, wincing at the slight pain.
"Oh, sorry." Jon let go of my shoulders.
"Wait a minute," Mini said making the rest of us look at him. "Smitty?"
"The one and only," Jaren replied with a smirk.
"Dude we haven't talked in years!" Tyler exclaimed.
"Just a little over a year to be exact," Lucas chuckled. "Anyways, I'll let you guys talk. Good luck with everything (Y/N). Just call me if you ever need my help." We all said goodbye to Smitty as he left the park.
"Alright (Y/N)," Marcel said. "What happened? Why did you want to meet us here?"
"It's Ohm," I answered, looking at the ground.
"What about him?" Tyler questioned.
"He blocked my number," I replied. "He believed what Evan said."
"Maybe it was an accident," Craig suggested. I shook my head.
"He wasn't the only one. Arlan and Scotty blocked me as well, and Luke refuses to answer my calls."
  "I'm sorry (Y/N)," Tyler said looking down at me with sorrowful eyes. I shook my head.
  "It's not your fault," I replied with a sad smile. "I don't blame anyone but myself. They've all done so much for me and I've done nothing for them. I haven't even talked to them since Jess' party! They have every right to be mad at me."
  "Bulls***," Marcel said with a tinge of anger, making me look up at him. "(Y/N), you haven't done anything to provoke them. You've only known them for what, a little over a month? I refuse to let you believe that it's your fault." He grabbed my shoulders, looking at our feet. "If anyone's to blame it's Tyler, David, Evan, and me," he said, tears welling up in his eyes. "We tricked them into hating you. I'm sorry (Y/N)... I'm so, so sorry." I stood up from the swing and pulled him into a tight hug, letting him cry on my shoulder. "I'm sorry (Y/N)," he sniffled as he cried.
  "It's alright Marcel," I whispered, feeling tears of my own well up in my eyes. "I forgive you."

~~~Time Skip~~~
(So the seat arrangement goes like this: you and Jon are sitting on the ground in front of the couch and Tyler, Marcel, and Craig on the couch, with Craig in the middle. You're sitting in front of Tyler and Jon is sitting in front of Marcel. Okay back to the story.)

  After awhile we all decided to go back to Tyler's house and play some video games.
  "How about we up the stakes," Craig suggested with a smirk.
  "And how do we do that?" Jon questioned.
  "What if the loser has to kiss someone," Marcel replied.
  "No," I said, shaking my head. "There's no way I'm doing that."
  "Awe, why not (Y/N)?" Jon whined.
  "I'm not going to have my first kiss be because I lost a video game." I answered. The boys looked at each other confused, then back at me.
  "You've never been kissed?" Tyler questioned.
  "Yep," I replied, crossing my legs.
  "Okay then, how about we can't kiss anyone on the lips then," Craig suggested. All the other guys agreed.
  "Fine," I grumbled, making the boys cheer. "But loser has to kiss the winner." The boys looked at each other before nodding their heads in agreement.

~~~Time Skip~~~

  "D***it Tyler!" Craig screamed as we finished our sixth race. "You made me go from first to last!"
  "Sucks to suck b****!" Tyler exclaimed as he got first.
  "I'm just glad I don't have to kiss Tyler," John sighed with relief as he got fourth.
  "Ugh, why did I agree to do this," Craig groaned. He grabbed Tyler's hand and quickly kissed it.
  "Can I just point out that (Y/N) hasn't been kissed or kissed anyone," Marcel stated.
  "That's because I get either second or third every race," I explained. We started the next race, and by the second lap we had become so competitive we forgot about the punishment.
  "Marcel, what the f***!" Tyler screamed as he got hit with a red shell. Before he could even drive an inch Craig hit him with a Bullet Bill and not long after Jon hit him with a boomerang. "Stop!" He shrieked. "It was the last corner and you guys completely f***ed me!"
  "Karma b****!" Craig exclaimed as we all laughed at Tyler's raging.
  "Fine, whatever, who got first?" Tyler asked grumpily.
  "It was (Y/N)," Marcel said with a smirk, noticing Tyler's slight blush as he said it. Tyler took a deep breath to compose himself before leaning down and kissing my cheek. The kiss was quick, but sweet. I could feel my cheeks heat up as I covered my face.
  "You guys are blushing so hard!" Marcel laughed.
  "Shut up!" Tyler and I snapped in unison, making the other three just laugh harder. After everyone calmed down , we played another race. I was so distracted by the kiss I ended up in last.
"Looks like (Y/N) has to give Craig smooch," Marcel teased. I was frozen in place, probably blushing like crazy.
"Sh-she doesn't have to," Craig stuttered, smiling nervously. Jon shook his head.
"We all agreed to do this," he chuckled, a smirk plastered on his face. "Isn't that right (Y/N)." I nodded with a sigh. I stood up and turned to face Craig, not really making eye contact. I quickly kissed his forehead before sitting back down, hiding my face in my hands. "You're a mess," Jon chuckled, patting my back.
"Shut up," I replied, obviously flustered.
"Alright, alright," Jon said, putting his hands up in defense. "Let's just start the next race." We start the next race, but I couldn't focus, which in turn made me come in last again.
"That's it!" I yell, standing up and throwing my hands in the air, not even looking at who got first. "I'm going home!"
"Aren't you forgetting something (Y/N)," Marcel snickered. I turned to look at him and he pointed to the television. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Marcel who won. "You still owe me a kiss," he smirked.
"I hate you," I mumbled, my face heating up once again. I walked over to him and quickly kissed his cheek before hastily saying goodbye and leaving.

~~~Jon's P.O.V.~~~

I watched (Y/N) leave before I turned to look at the blushing trio sitting on the couch.
"Do you think that got her mind off of Ohm and the others?" I asked.
"I hope so," Craig replied timidly.
"It better have, otherwise we all kissed each other for nothing," Tyler chuckled awkward as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Agree to never speak of this again?" I questioned.
"Agreed," the other three said in unison.

(A/N)- WHAT UP YOU F***ING BUTTERCUPS! I'm not dead! Sorry it took forever to update, school takes up all of my time nowadays. Thank you for reading! I'll hopefully update again soon!

Oh! I'm also planning to do a one shot book to help with my creativity. I thought it would be fun to do each chapter based off of a song! So if you have any ideas or requests of a song and character comment below! Thanks!

Love ya~

Geez 1833 words!