Part 33

My head began to pound as Avery slammed me against the locker once again. For weeks now, Avery and her friends had been verbally harassing me, but today they made the decision to get physical.

"Of all the girls in this lame a** school, I can't believe they all chose you!" Avery spat.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied, holding my head. Avery kicked me in the side.

"Don't lie to me b****!" Avery yelled.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I asked looking up at her. She slapped me across the face, hard.

"You were born," Avery growled, giving me a deadly glare, "If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from our boys. Now, get out of my sight." I slowly stood up and walked away from the girls as they laughed and badmouthed me.

I kept walking with my head down, tears filling my eyes. I ran into someone, making me fall to the ground.

"Watch where you're going b****," a familiar voice said menacingly. I looked up in shock.

"O-Ohm?" I stuttered. I didn't know what to say or do, I was completely frozen. I could see the hatred in his eyes as he stared daggers into my soul. I want to tell him. Tell him that everything Evan said was a lie. That I never meant to hurt him if I did. That I still cared for him and thought of him as a friend, but I couldn't find the words to tell him any of those things.

"Don't talk to me," he growled as he walked away.

"No, Ohm, wait, please," I said desperately as I stood up. Ohm stopped and turned to give me a deadly glare, making me freeze as a chill ran down my spine. "I... I..."

"You what (Y/N)," Ohm said menacingly, walking towards me, "Are you upset that you couldn't keep my wrapped your little finger?" He pushed me into the lockers. "Did you think if you just cried a little and acted all helpless and innocent, I would come crawling back to you?"

"N-No, I-" Ohm slammed his fist into the locker next to my face, making me flinch.

"Don't lie to me!" he yelled.

"Stop it, Ryan!" Someone yelled, making Ohm freeze. I looked over to my left and saw Jon and Luke storming towards us.

Jon pushed Ohm away from me and hugged my trembling body, soothingly rubbing my back. I began to cry, feeling safe in his arms.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here to protect you," Jon whispered.

"What the h*** is wrong with you!" Luke exclaimed, grabbing Ohm by his shoulders.

"Oh, so you're on her side now!" Ohm yelled as he pushed Luke away.

"What sides?" Luke asked sorrowfully as he tried to calm down, "Yes, Scotty, Arlan, and I stood by you, but we didn't do it because we believed Evan. We did it so that we could help you realize that Evan was lying."

"But Avery and the other girls-"

"They were lying too. They were jealous that (Y/N) was getting so much attention from the guys, not realizing that they were actually bullying her." Ohm looked petrified.

"Come on (Y/N). How about we go off campus for lunch today, my treat." Jon said with a small smile as he led me away from Ohm and Luke. I nodded my head, knowing that this was his way of trying to make me feel better. Jon and I signed out at the front office and headed towards his car.

"After you," Jon said as he opened the car door for me, making me let out a small laugh, which made him smile. I put on my seatbelt as Jon got into the driver's seat, putting his seatbelt on as well and starting the car.

After a couple of minutes, we arrived at a small burger joint.

"Go ahead and sit down, I'll go order the food," Jon said as we walked inside. I nodded and headed towards an empty table. I sat down and played a game on my phone. I heard someone sit down in the other the other chair at the table. In front of me was a boy my age with a smirk and lustful eyes.

"Hey there, cutie." He said, sending chills down my spine.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked feeling very uncomfortable.

"Where are my manners, my name is Cameron," he said, "You seemed a little lonely, so I thought I could make you feel better and maybe have a little fun later on."

"I'll pass," I replied, giving him a disgusted look.

"Oh come on hot stuff," he smirked, "I know how to give a good time."

"Is this guy bothering you (Y/N)?" Jon asked as he arrived at our table. He glared at the guy as he set our food down before looking at me, obviously concerned. I looked at him with pleading eyes, trying to communicate to him what was happening.

"Who are you?" Cameron sneered.

"I'm her boyfriend," Jon said, trying to come up with a good excuse for Cameron to leave as he realized what was going on.

"Yeah right, there's no way a guy like you could get a girl like her!"

"I think you're talking about yourself," I said as I stood up next to Delirious.

"Alright little miss smarta**," Cameron growled, "If he really is your boyfriend why don't you prove it by kissing him."

"Fine," I said. I grabbed Delirious by his hoodie and pulled him into a kiss. 'So much for saving my first kiss.' I thought.

Jon and I pulled away and looked at each other, blushing like crazy. Cameron gave us an irritated look before storming off.

"Well, that wasn't exactly how I imagined my first kiss would go," I said with a nervous giggle.

"Sorry about that," Jon replied.

"Don't be, it was a great first kiss."

"Really?" Jon asked looking surprised. I nodded my head, smiling. We ate and talked for a while before heading back to school.

"Thank you, Jon," I said with a smile as we entered the school building, "I feel much better."

"I'm glad I could help," he replied cheerfully.

I didn't think that this was how my day would go, especially that I would have my first kiss, but I'm glad it was with Jon.

~~~Jon's P.O.V.~~~

I kissed (Y/N)... I kissed (Y/N)! Well, technically she kissed me, but still. I mean, I always thought of her sort of like like a little sister, but now... I don't know how I feel towards her...