Part 10

It was none other than Scotty.
"(Y/N) are you okay?" he asked his voice filled with worry as kneeled by me.
"I'll be fine," I said quietly. "I'm just to tired to move right now." Scotty let out a small sigh and proceeded to pick me up bridal style. I was so tired I didn't have the energy to fight back. He carried me out of the woods and to the bleachers in the football stadium. I was set down on the bleachers, and Scotty texted the guys that he had found me and where we were. "Hey Scotty?" I asked, getting his attention.
"Yeah?"
"Why did you guys chase after me?"
"Well we're friends aren't we? We wanted to make sure you were okay. Besides Vanoss and his little crew went after you as well, and we weren't going to let them find you if there was something we could do to stop them. I mean Luke actually tackled Nogla so that you could get away from them!"
"Luke did what?"
"Yeah apparently one of the teachers saw and now he's stuck in the councilor's office," Scotty chuckled nervously.
"(Y/N)!" I heard a ton of voices yell. I turned to see my friends running over and hugging me.
"You scared us!" Brian yelled his voice full of relief.
"Don't ever do that to us again!" Arlan exclaimed as if he was my mother.
"(Y/N), your clothes are covered in dirt," Bryce said seeming very concerned.
"I'll be fine," I replied with a smile. This only made the boys frown.
"Do you live near the school?" Ohm asked.
"Yeah. Why?"
"Why don't we go to your house and get you some new clothes. After all we have a free period next so we should have time."
"I guess that's true," I thought about it for a few second until I made up my mind. "Alright I guess that's the plan but we have to wait for Luke." The guys all nodded in agreement.
We waited for Luke until he finally met up with us at the school entrance five minutes later.
"Sorry guys," he said out of breath "I got here as fast as I could, but you know how the councilor is."
"It's totally fine Luke," I replied cheerfully. The seven of us headed to my house talking and laughing the entire time.
"Wow (Y/N)," Bryce exclaimed as we reached the front porch of my house "You live on the same street as me and Ohm!"
"Really?" I was surprised I had never noticed.
"Yep!" Ohm replied joyfully. "We all live in this general area."
"But so does the Vanoss crew," Luke said bitterly.
"Oh yeah, isn't that Basically's house right there?" Arlan asked pointing at the house across the street.
"Yeah," Scotty replied coldly "They all live around here too, so be careful (Y/N)." With that note we entered my house.
"You guys make yourselves at home," I said kindly "I'm gonna go get changed. I ran upstairs to my room and changed into a comfortable t-shirt and jeans.

 I ran upstairs to my room and changed into a comfortable t-shirt and jeans

I went back downstairs to see all six boys watch the television. Ohm, Bryce, and Scotty sat on the couch, Brian and Arlan were sitting in the two love seats, and Luke was sitting on the floor. "What are you guys watching?" I asked as I sat down next to Luke.
"(F/Tvs)," Arlan said happily.
"I love this show!" I exclaimed. We watch a bit of T.V. but soon we had to leave and go back to school before we were late for our classes.

A/N- Hello everyone! I'm starting another book so be on the lookout for that! Anyways thanks again for reading this chapter!
Love ya~