Part 5

(A/N)~ New stuff!
(H/C)= hair color
(F/S)= favorite sandwich

Nothing really interesting happened in class, but luckily it went by quickly. As I made my way to the last class for the day I was stopped by Moo.
"Yes Moo?" I asked as kindly as possible.
"Vanoss wanted me to tell you to meet us behind the building after school is let out," Moo replied
"And if I don't?" I asked
"It'll be worse for you if you don't go than if you do and tell him no."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"You still have your last strike remember?" he chuckled as he started to walk off. I decided to shrug off what he said and headed to my last class.

~Moo's POV~

"You still have your last strike remember?" And with that I walked away from (Y/N), and walked up to Nogla. 'I warned her,' I thought, 'Now it's up to her if she'll listen to me.'
"So how'd it go?" Nogla inquired, snapping me back to reality.
"Well she let me talk to her, but I doubt if she'll show up," I said while in thought.
"What are we gonna do if she flakes?" Nogla asked.
"I think I've got a plan that just might work..."

~Time skip to the end of school~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

The final bell rang, and every one rushed out of class. As I exited the classroom I saw Jaiden talking to a couple other girls.
"Hey Jaiden!" I exclaimed as I walked over to them.
"Hey (Y/N)!" She replied cheerfully. "(Y/N), this is Jess (Aphmau) and Lizzie (LDShadowlady)."
"Nice to meet you (Y/N)," Lizzie said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you too," I replied
"So how did you and Jaiden meet?" Jess asked.
"Well you see (Y/N) here is the Vanoss crew's new target," Jaiden answered, "Tony and I helped her out when we found after she was hurt by them."
"Have you talked to Jack?" Lizzie asked with a worried expression on her face.
"Yes, he was the first person we went to."
"Alright," Jess said, "remember (Y/N) we'll always have your back!"
"I'm glad to hear tha-" Before I could finish my sentence, someone had picked me up and ran off with me over their shoulder. I noticed the height and shirt and immediately knew who it was. "Put me down Nogla!" I screamed, trying to get away.
"Sorry (Y/N), but putting you down and letting you go isn't part of the plan!" Nogla exclaimed. "Besides this is for your own go-AUGH!" Nogla was tripped mid sentence and I was sent flying. Luckily for me, I was caught by two guys, while Nogla face planted onto the ground. That's when I noticed that the person that tripped Nogla was none other than Jack.
"Run!" He yelled. And with that Jack and the two boys carrying me ran away from the swearing Irishman.
"So who are you two?" I asked.
"My name is Dan (danisnotonfire)," said the brunette.
"And I'm Phil (Amazingphil)!" exclaimed the one with black hair.
We turned a corner and Jack, as well as Dan and Phil, skidded to a halt. There leaning against the lockers was Delirious.
"Hand over (Y/N) and no one gets hurt," he said coldly. He played with the pocket knife he had in his hand. When I say pocket knife I don't mean a small, little Swiss Army knives, no this was one of those switchblades.

  I could tell that the three boys that were helping me were pretty scared

I could tell that the three boys that were helping me were pretty scared. They were paler than they already were, which was kind of hard to believe since they were all pretty pale to begin with.
"Let me go guys," I said gaining there attention.
"(Y/N)..." Jack started, but I cut him off.
"I'll be fine Jack," I assured him with a smile, "Besides, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you guys because of me."
"Good choice," Delirious growled. He grabbed me by my (H/C) hair and dragged me outside and behind the school.
"Well," Vanoss said as Delirious threw me against the wall, "Have you had a change of heart?"
"No I haven't," I replied sternly.
"What a shame," he sighed "That's strike three, and you know what that means." In a blink of an eye, I was pinned to the wall by my throat. My attacker was Delirious, who also had his knife out, which was cutting into my cheek.
"You are now our new target," he growled in my ear before throwing me to the ground. I gasped for air as the group of bullies laughed and started to walk away.
"Watch your back," Wildcat sneered before kicking my in the side and joining the group of boys again. I laid there in pain trying to regain my breath.
"(Y/N)?!" a familiar voice called as they came closer, "Hey guys! I found her!" I looked up to see Phil. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" he asked, his voice filled with worry as Dan and Jack ran up to us.
"I'll be... fine," I said trying to regain my ability to breathe. The boys helped me up while asking millions of questions. "Thanks for the help guys, but I'm fine," I said as I walked back inside the school, and to my locker to get my stuff.
"Are you sure?" Jack asked, his voice filled with concerned.
"I'm sure."
"Alright," he sighed, "But tomorrow I need to introduce you to some people who can help you!"
"If you think it'll help," I said laughing a little.
"Promise me that you'll come and find me when when you get to school tomorrow!" he exclaimed, grabbing my hand and looking me in the eyes.
"I promise," I said. The four of us said our goodbyes and all went home. Mom still wasn't home when I got there. 'She must be working late again,' I thought. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my bloody cheek. After that I made myself a (F/S) for dinner and went upstairs to my room and did my homework while I ate.

(A/N)~ Oh my gosh over 1000 words! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! I've been really sick lately so writing this is one of my main forms of entertainment. Anyways thanks again for reading this chapter!
Love ya~