Part 15

"(Y/N)?!" a voice exclaimed. I looked up to see Bryce, Luke, and Ohm running towards me. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Luke said, his voice laced with worry.
   "What do you think?" I chuckled sarcastically.
   "We need to get you cleaned up," Ohm said as he gently picked me up bridal style.
   The gym isn't in use right now," Bryce stated. "We should be able to find a first aid kit there."
  "Sounds like a plan," Luke replied. Ohm swiftly carried me to the gym with Bryce and Luke close behind. When we entered the empty gymnasium Ohm set me down on the bleachers as Bryce got the first aid kit.
  "Alright (Y/N)," Bryce said cheerfully as he skipped towards me. "Let's get you cleaned up!" He took my right arm and started to wrap it with the gauze. "So what exactly happened?" Bryce asked while securing the bandage and moving to the left arm.
   "Well..." I started. "Wildcat and Basically took me out of homeroom claiming we had a group project we needed to finish. The took me to the side of the school where some of the other guys were waiting."
   "Then?" Luke asked, as Bryce started bandaging my legs.
   "Then Vanoss showed up and punched me in the face. He then told the others to have at it and walked away. The rest started hitting me and after awhile I guess they got bored and left," I finished.
  "Alright I think I got everything," Bryce said as he placed a bandaid on a cut on my cheek.
"Thanks Bryce," I said smiling at him. As I stood up I felt a sharp pain in my side. I grunted and fell to the ground clutching my side.
"Oh dear," Ohm said. "What's wrong?" Bryce kneeled next to me.
"Can I take a look?" Bryce asked calmly. I nodded, wincing in pain. Bryce lifted part of my shirt to reveal a giant bruise that had started to form on my side. "Oh my..." Bryce's voice trailed off. We're going to need some ice packs to help with the swelling. Come on." Bryce gently picked me up and carried me to the nurse's office with Luke and Ohm following close behind, making sure none of the Vanoss crew were nearby. We made it to the nurse's office but she wasn't there. Bryce set me down on the bed and walked over to a table and wrote a note that said that he took an ice pack and planned to return it later. He then walked over to the small freezer grabbed an ice pack and hurried over to me. "This might sting," he said as he lifted my shirt and placed it on the bruise. I winced at the mixture of cold and pain. After awhile the bell rang. The swelling and pain had gone down so I decided to leave the ice pack.
'Well that was an eventful first period,' I thought letting out a sigh.
"So what do you have next?" Luke asked.
   "Math," I sighed. I didn't really hate math, it's actually an easy subject for me, it's just such a boring class.
   "Room 105?" Ohm asked.
"Yep," I replied.
"Me too!" he exclaimed cheerfully.
"Well Bryce and I have American Lit. I guess we'll see you two later," Luke said as he walked down a hallway.
"See ya!" Bryce yelled cheerfully as he ran after Luke.
"So math?" Ohm asked.
"Math," I replied.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

   Nothing really happened in math class. All that happened was that I tried to pay attention to the teacher while being pelted by pieces of paper and eraser by Lui. Ohm had gotten sick of it and gave him an 'I'm gonna kill you if you don't stop' face. Lui stopped immediately.

   "What do you have next?" Ohm asked as we exited the classroom.
"Study hall," I replied.
"Lucky, I have American History next," he chuckled.
"Tell me when you start learning about Alexander Hamilton," I said cheerfully. "I know a lot about his life."
"Let me guess, you're a fan of the musical?" Ohm questioned while laughing.
"Of course! I know every single song by heart!" I boasted. (A/N- anyone else a Hamilton fan? Comment your favorite song and/or character!) We talked a bit longer until we had to part ways. I entered the library to see to boys leaning against a table. "Hey Moo!" I exclaim as I walk over to him.
"Hey (Y/N)," Moo replied cheerfully. I turned to the boy next to him.
"Mini," I said trying to be as nice as possible.
"Hey (Y/N)," he mumbled while looking at the ground.
"So are we the only people in study hall?" I questioned.
"No," Moo answered. "There are plenty of other people in study hall, but because we don't have any supervision most people don't show up."
"Oh I see," I said. So then why did you two show up?"
"It's quite in here since no one really comes in here, so we just hang out here,"
"That makes sense."
"Hey (Y/N)?" Mini asked, finally joining in on the conversation.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I-I'm sorry," he said not making eye contact. "I'm sorry for bullying you. I never wanted to but I did it anyways. When I saw you forgive Moo I had hoped I'd be forgiven as well, but I was too scared of what the others would do to me if I did. After the guys beat you up today I realized that I don't want to hurt you or anyone else ever again!" Tears started to form in his eyes. "I'm so sorry (Y/N). I'm so so sorry..." his voice trailed off as his body started to tremble. I walked up to him and hugged him.
"It's okay Mini, I forgive you," I said while rubbing his back.
"Really?" he asked as I let him go so that I could look at him in the eye.
"Really," I smiled. We hugged again, this time Moo joined in. "Hmm..." I said lost in thought as we stopped hugging.
"What's wrong?" Moo asked.
"Oh, nothing," I answered. "I was just thinking, if I was able to help you two realize that what you guys were doing was wrong, maybe I could do the same with the other guys."

(A/N)- Hey guys! I was finally able to update but the next chapter probably won't be out for awhile. I want to hopefully publish at least one more chapter before school ends (just six more weeks! Can I get a Hallelujah!) I'll also be living by myself for the first few weeks or so of summer because the rest of my family has to go out of town for my sisters doctor appointments (I have to work so I can't go with them). I believe my sister has to get two different surgeries as well as some other stuff, my parent won't give me any details. Anyways, I'm glad to be back and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Love ya~