Part 29

Soon everyone was out of the haunted house and we were off to the last one.
"Who would have thought this idea would actually work," I giggled.
"I know," David agreed.
  "To think we were practically trying to kill each other and now we're all friends." Tyler chuckled.
  We soon met up with Mr. Goodman at the final haunted house.
"(Y/N), Wildcat, I have some great news," Mr. Goodman said with a smile.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I turns out the clown was a part of that haunted house! The others didn't see it because the makeup and costume wasn't finished until right before you two entered. I of course told them that they weren't allowed to use an actual knife anymore."
"At least it was an act and not some psychotic murderer," Tyler sighed with relief.
"Now that that's dealt with, why don't we do the last haunted house and go home. Everyone get with your final partners." I started to walk over to Vanoss, but I was hesitant. I looked back and saw Jon giving me a smile for reassurance and nodding for me to proceed. I returned the smile and continued to walk over to Vanoss. The order this time was; David and Jon, Tyler and Craig, Marcel and Brock, Brian and Lui, and me and Vanoss. One by one the pairs slowly made their ways in. Finally it was time for me and Vanoss to go.
  It's been seven minutes since we've entered and it's been nothing but awkward silence, minus the occasional jump scare.
  "Umm Vanoss?" I asked, breaking the silence.
  "Yeah?"
  "Why do you hate me?" I honestly wanted to know what I did to make all of this happen. Vanoss sighed before looking at the ceiling.
  "To be honest with you (Y/N), I don't. You were just an easy target in our eyes. No friends and nothing known about you made you a simple person to torment. We had become what we hated, but didn't know what else to do. Because of our idiotic actions we lost all of our friends, other than each other, and the entire school hates us, not to mention I practically destroyed your friendships and you didn't even know until now..." I stopped walking and looked at him with pure shock.
  "So they actually believed you... I didn't believe it when Bryce told me, but they really believed you. They really think I was just using them..." I couldn't believe it. I thought I was there friend, but I guess I was wrong. Vanoss took off his shades and looked at me. I could see tears of pain and regret welling up in his eyes.
  "I'm so sorry (Y/N)," he said, his voice cracking. "I promise I'll make everything right again." My vision went blurry as I felt my own tears stream down my face. I was engulfed by a warm and gentle embrace as I wept. "Come on (Y/N)," Vanoss whispered sweetly as he picked me up. "Let's get out of here so can rest. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault."
  "I forgive you Vanoss," I said resting my head on his chest. Vanoss hugged me tighter.
  "Thank you," he replied, letting a few tears fall. "Oh and my actual name is Evan."
  "That name suits you Evan," I said with a smile, earning a little chuckle from him.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

  Evan and I soon walked out of the haunted house and met up with everyone else.
  "So did it work?" Mr. Goodman asked. Everyone nodded and smiled. "Good! Now I don't want to see any more fighting between any of you. Got it?"
  "Yes sir," we all said in unison.
  We all walked home together laughing along the way.
  "I guess we finally got what we wanted (Y/n)," Evan said with a slight smirk.
  "What are you talking about?" I questioned.
  "We wanted you to join our group remember?"
  "I think we joined her group Evan," Jon said, letting out a little chuckle.
  "Still, in a way we got what we wanted."
  "I guess that is true," I said with a smile. "Well this is my house." I quickly walked up to the porch.
  "I never knew you lived across the street from Marcel!" Nogla exclaimed.
  "How did you not know?" Tyler questioned.
"I don't know man."
  "Well I'm gonna go to bed," I said letting out a little giggle at David's antics. "Goodnight guys." Everyone said their goodbyes and went home. I quickly made my way to my room and flopped onto my bed. Today was bittersweet. I was happy that my once bullies are now  my friends, but I was afraid that my once friends would now become my bullies...

A/N~ Hello my lovely readers! I finally finished this chapter! It was really hard to write for some reason, and it's still not perfect. I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways!
Also 50K views! That's amazing! Thank you so much! I also promised another Q&A at 50K so get ready for that!
Thank you again for reading! See ya next time!

Love ya~