Part 18

"Can I just have one period without you guys being there," I said, irritation laced every word that fell from my mouth, as I walked of to their table, Nogla and Lui right behind me.
"We're everywhere," Delirious sarcastically said letting out a chuckle.
"What do you want?" I asked. I wanted to go back to my friends and have fun, make jokes with them, get to know them better, just be normal.
"Well," Vanoss started. "since you're going to be with us a lot we thought it would be a good idea to get to know you better," he said innocently as he rested his head on his hand.
"And why would I tell you anything about me," I said. "You're last person I'd talk to about anything." I stormed out of the cafeteria before any of them could stop me and hid in the girls bathroom. I locked myself in one of the stalls, trying to figure out a plan to avoid the Vanoss crew. The door swung open as I heard a group of girls enter.
"Who was that girl they were talking to?" one girl asked.
"I think her name is (Y/N). She's been around them a lot lately." replied another one.
"How dare that slut think that she can just waltz on in and steal our men. Next time I see that b**** she's as good as dead." snarled the last girl as the left the bathroom.
"Great," I thought. "Now I have two groups of people to avoid." I got out of the stall and headed towards my next class.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip!~~~~~~~~

   History was awesome we got to have a free day since the teacher had to do something. I got to hang out and chat with Dan and Phil without having to worry about the Vanoss crew, since none of them were in this class. It was finally the last class of the day, study hall. Honestly, I could go home right now and not worry about avoiding all the people who are out to get me, but Jess told me before history that she had study hall last period as well so we decided it'd be a good time to get to know each other better. I entered the library and spotted her.
   "Hey Jess," I said cheerfully as I approached her.
   "Hey (Y/N)! How are you?" She asked as she gave me a hug.
   "Not too bad I guess," I replied with a smile. I was suddenly grabbed by the wrist and pushed up against the wall. I looked up to see Wildcat smirking.
   "Found you," he said. I looked behind him to see Jess pushed up against a bookshelf by Basically.  She looked terrified.
   "Let her go," I demanded.
   "And why should we do that?" Wildcat asked.
   "We had a deal remember."
   "Yes, but that deal stated that you couldn't run away from us anymore remember? And what did you do during lunch?"
   "Run away..."
   "Exactly."
   "I swear that I won't run away anymore just leave her alone," I pleaded.
   "All right," Wildcat sneered. Basically let her go.
   "Get out of here Jess," I said.
   "But what about you?" She asked.
   "I'll be fine I promise, just go." Jess quickly left the library, glancing back at me as she went through the doors.
   "Are we really letting her off this easily?" Basically questioned, as he approached us.
   "Of course not," Wildcat replied.
"(Y/N) needs to be taught a lesson." Wildcat righted his grip on my wrists, making me wince from the pain. "The question is what should we do for her punishment?"
   "Why don't you kiss her," Basically suggested with a smirk.
   "No way! If anything that would be a reward!" Could Wildcat be anymore full of himself? I tried to get free but instead I was kneed in the stomach. "Do you really think you can get away that easily?"
   "I've gotten away plenty of times so yeah, I do," saying that earned me a slap in the face and another knee to the stomach. My body started to go limp. If it weren't for Wildcat holding me against the wall I would be on the floor right now. Basically was about to punch me in the face when the doors flew open. Ohm and Luke stormed in followed by Bryce, Scotty, Brian, Arlan, Dan, Phil, Jack, Mark, Jaiden, Lizzie, and Jess.
"Let her go," Ohm growled. Wildcat and Basically froze.
"Now!" Luke yelled.
"Fine," Wildcat sighed, letting me drop to the floor.
"We're not done with you (Y/N). Remember the deal or else." Basically said menacingly as they left.
"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Mark asked as Arlan helped me up.
"Yeah," I replied.
"(Y/N), what did they mean by deal?" Luke asked, his expression and tone of voice showed both anger and worry.
"I told you guys I'd tell you what's going on when we're at Jess' house didn't I." I walked out of the library with everyone following me.
"Why can't you just tell us right now?" Brian asked.
"Because I'm still trying to figure out what's happening." I stopped at my locker and started to pack up my backpack. School didn't end for another twenty minutes, but I didn't care. I wanted to get out of here. I needed some time alone, so that I could calm myself and figure out everything that was happening. I didn't want to snap.
"Alright," Arlan said with a sigh. "We can wait until then."
"Thank you," I smiled. "I'll see you guys at Jess' house." I walked out of school waving goodbye to my friends. I was a block or two away from the school and decided that listening to music might be nice. I put on my headphones a turned on my music.
*Play Song*
   When I got home I unlocked the door and went upstairs to my room. Mom wasn't home yet, so I decided to get packed for Jess' party and finish my homework. About an hour passed until my mom came home."
   "(Y/N), I'm home!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I hurried down the stairs and hugged her. I let go of her she looked at my face, her eyes widening. "Oh my goodness. (Y/N) please tell me you weren't in a fight," she said with worry.
   "What are you talking about mom?" I asked.
  "Your face looks like it was slapped." I would have thought the hand mark would be gone by now.
  "No mom I wasn't in a fight. My friend was being bullied so I defended her." It wasn't a complete lie I did defend Jess. Mom didn't need to know about the black mail or the fights, if she did she would make me transfer schools again.
   "Alright," she replied.
   "Are you gonna be alright by yourself tonight?"
   "Of course! I'll finally have some peace and quiet."
"Haha very funny mom."
"I'm actually spending the evening getting to know our neighbors. Most of them have kids your age."
"That's cool." As we continued talking there was suddenly a knock on the door.
"(Y/N) can you get that. I'm gonna start making dinner," Mom said as she made her way to the kitchen.
"Okay," I replied getting up from my chair and walking towards the door. I opened it to see a fairly tall woman in front of me.
"Hello, is this the (L/N) household?" The woman asked sweetly.
"Yes," I replied with a smile.
"I'm Mrs. McQuaid and this is my son Bryce." I look behind her to see the six foot blonde.
"Hey (Y/N)," he said cheerfully.
"You two know each other?" Mrs. McQuaid asked.
"Yeah. She's a classmate and good friend of mine." He answered.
"Oh Bryce are you going to Jess' house tonight?" I asked as I let them in.
"Yep! Ohm's giving me a ride."
"Do you think he can give me a ride too?"
"Probably. I'll text him to see if he's okay with it."
"Okay." As Bryce texted Ohm the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I opened the door and let in a few more women.
   "Hey (Y/N)," Bryce said, getting my attention, as he walked towards me. "Ohm will be here any minute and he said he could give you a ride."
  "Alright, I'll go tell my mom and get my stuff." I went into the kitchen and told mom that I got a ride to Jess' and then got my bag from my room. I came back downstairs and met Bryce at the front door. We walked over to Bryce's car and he got his bag. After a few minutes Ohm arrived and we headed to Jess' house.

(Sorry I originally forgot to add the song. :p )

A/N- Yo what's up nerds I'm back! I know it's been awhile and I'm sorry about that. I'm still super sick so I'm sorry if the chapter is bad. Check out this medication I had to take!

It looks like a thing of bleach! And that's just one of the MANY terrifying meds they've had me take

It looks like a thing of bleach! And that's just one of the MANY terrifying meds they've had me take. 😖 Oh! Guess what! I got a job! I'm super excited to start working, but once I actually do start working I probably won't have that much free time. I'm still going to update every chance I get, it just might be in longer intervals. Anyways thank you so much for reading!
Love ya~

Oh my gosh total word count for this chapter is 1594 words! Holy cow!