Part 11

~Time Skip to After School~
The final bell rang and everyone made their way to their lockers or clubs. I told the boys I would meet them at the school entrance and went to my locker. I had shut my locker and turned around only to be shoved against the wall by, you guessed it, the Vanoss crew.
"You've done a pretty good job avoiding us (Y/N)," Vanoss said slyly. His face was so close to mine. I could feel the warmth of his breath. "You should know that you only made things worse when you decide to get involved with those guys." I knew I was about to get beaten up but there was nothing I could do.
Vanoss then hit me in the stomach, making me fall to my knees gasping for air. He stepped back and let his lackeys take over. After a couple minutes of being punched and kicked by most of the crew, they finally decided that they were done and stopped hurting me.
Basically picked me up by my throat and said coldly, "Just a word of advice, stay away from those guys you call friends. It'll only get worse for you if you stay with them. Understand?"
I nodded my head slightly to show that I understood. He threw my at the lockers and the group of boys left laughing, well most of them were laughing. Moo kept looking back at me with sympathy in his eyes. He kept whispering to Mini and Lui as well. I wondered why. 'Oh well,' I thought to myself I sighed at got to my feet. I grabbed my bag and limped to the school entrance.

A/N- Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I haven't had the time to right and recently I've been having major writer's block. :/ I'm gonna try and update when I can which will hopefully be at least twice a week. Anyways thanks for reading!
Love ya~