Chapter One

Santana cracked a few eggs in a bowl, adding seasoning to it. Black pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic powder. She added a handful of shredded cheese with a little bit of milk before mixing it all together with a fork. She flipped over the turkey bacon and sausages before adding butter to the pan that was on the next burner.

It's been eight months.

She found a two story home with three bedrooms, four and half bathrooms, with a huge kitchen that she always wanted, a dining room with dark cherry wood floors, and living room that leads to the backyard. When she showed King the house for the first time he told her to sign her name on the papers. Everything was in her name.

After she got the house she started looking for a job, which wasn't easy. Applying to numerous hospitals and nursing homes, all they did was reject her than one day the school district called. They asked her to be the head nurse of the high school and she accepted.

She grabbed a big plate from the cabinet and started to place food on top. Scrambled eggs, toast, turkey bacon, pork bacon, and sausages all of King's favorite. She left the rest for Dex, who was sleeping in the guest room upstairs. She placed the plate of food on a tray along with two glasses filled with orange juice leaving the kitchen.

She walked past the mirror she had hung up in the house and stopped half way. Her small baby bump peaked through her short light blue silk robe she was wearing and she couldn't help but smile. She was only three months and was starting to show already. She put the tray down on the end table, opened her robe, and rubbed her belly.

"Morning baby, mommy and daddy can't wait to meet you" she cheesed looking at it in the mirror. Grabbing the tray she took a strip of turkey bacon and bit into it. "So good" she moaned. Walking upstairs she headed down the hallway heading to the room.

She walked into the master bedroom seeing King sitting up in bed texting on his phone. He took a glance up at her before going back to the phone.

"Wassup? What you got there?" He questioned.

"I made breakfast, I was starving" she answered placing the tray carefully on the bed. She took off her robe revealing her Calvin Klein matching gray booty shorts and bra set. King looked at her baby bump and watched her walked to the other side of the bed.

"When do we find out the sex?" He questioned.

"Hopefully next month" she answered sitting on the bed Indian style. "What do you want it to be?"

"I don't really care but I kinda want a girl"

"Why? So you can spoil her?" She smiled. "Your mom wants a girl too but I want a boy"

"Where's my plate?" He questioned squinting his eyes look at the tray seeing one plate with twice as much food on it. She picked up the fork and started eating.

"Right here we sharing" she answered passing him the other fork. King shrugged his shoulders and started digging in.

"What you doing today?" He questioned.

"Chanel and Tj is supposed to come over so I'm hanging out with them" she answered. "Why?"

"Cause I'm staying here today"

"What about the club?"

"That place is annoying me, I still have to decorate the inside, find workers I'm just taking a break today"

"Zeke still going to bartend?" She questioned. He nodded his head. "Good I love his drinks" she answered. "Once this baby comes out I want two hurricanes" she continued. King snapped his neck at her and shook his head. "What? he makes the best drinks" she giggle stuffing her face with more food. King just shook his head enjoying the breakfast he shared with Santana.

After finishing up the plate they took a shower together and got dress for the day. Wearing sweat pants and a crop top she walked downstairs into the kitchen seeing Dex eating up the rest of the food.

"Hey baby mama" he greeted.

"Morning baby daddy" she smiled putting the dishes in the sink.

"Keep playing with me" King added stepping into the kitchen. "I'm still crazy" he continued.

"Whatever King" she smiled pouring soap on the sponge. She started to do the dishes seeing Dex at the corner of her eye texting on his phone.

"Dex you need a girlfriend"

"I'm looking at her" he complimented. King pulled out his gun the same time Dex did scaring Santana. They both stared at each other for a few seconds before laughing. "I stay ready bro you know this" he smirked putting his gun on the counter.

"You need to stop playing with me man" King laughed putting his back in his pants.

"I hate when you guys do that" Santana whine going back to doing the dishes. "You guys seriously need to stop doing that around me I'm pregnant and one of them can go off"

"Calm down the safety is always on around you" Dex chuckled. She rolled her eyes watching King go through his phone again.

"What you doing?" She asked him.

"Trying to find an interior decorator for the club" he answered rubbing his head.

"You said no work today"

With a smirk written on his face, he locked up his phone and placed it on the counter. "You right" he stated. "What time Chanel supposed to be coming?"

"Good Morning!!" Chanel greeted from the foyer.

"Now" Santana smiled.

***

"So what's going on?" Chanel smiled watching Santana feed Tj. The guys left to go pick up food so the girls can cook dinner for tonight leaving them alone to talk. "The ladies from the shop says hi and they miss you"

"I gotta come visit I miss everybody" she said holding the bottle correctly. "But everything just been the same lately"

"What you mean?"

"You know how he is always working" She answered. "Now that he's out the game so he's says he's just worried about the club" she continued. "I'll come home from work, clean up his mess that he leaves before walking out the door, cook and he doesn't come home until after twelve I'm just been here by myself lately"

"I'm here girl" Chanel smiled softly nudge her shoulder against hers.

"Yeah but you got your own problems to worry about" Santana told her. "Isn't that right papi?" She cooed making Tj smile. "King told me he wanted a girl" she continued putting her attention back on Chanel.

"A girl?" Chanel questioned with a confused look on her face. "The way he acts you would've thought he wants a boy"

"I want a boy" Santana giggled. "His mother wants a girl his little brother, Carter wants a girl Priscilla hopes its a girl-"

"Nando still with her?"

"Yeah their engaged now" Santana answered rolling her eyes.

"Coincidence"

"Yeah I know now she talking about having kids but anyway that whole side wants a girl except Nando"

Chanel looked at her best friend feeding her son and smiled. "I can't believe you are pregnant Tana" she chuckled. "By King I'm actually shocked" she continued. Santana rolled her eyes before putting her attention back to her godson. "You have names picked out yet?"

"No girl you know I'm not ready for this baby" Santana chuckled making Chanel laugh.

"Tana you have a job, a house and the father is in the picture" Chanel chuckled. "I think you are ready" she continued making Santana smile a little.

***

Ya'll ready for book two?

I'm actually excited for this one 😂😉🙂