Chapter Eighteen

Tonight was the grand opening for Club LuXe and King was excited and nervous at the same time. Even though security was there watching over the house he didn't want to leave Santana and August home alone, knowing she was still shaken up about the prison bus accident.

Santana laid in bed watching King get dress in his favorite color, black. He placed his diamond chains around his neck along with the Patek watch Santana got him for his birthday on his wrist.

"You look handsome" she complimented with a smile on her face.

He looked at her in the mirror, "I'll look better with you on my arm" he licked his lips.

"What time will you be back?"

"Since we close at four and I gotta count the money and shit probably around six" he answered seeing her scrolling through the Netflix list.

"Okay I'll make sure August isn't loud in the morning" she told him.

"What happen to that one show you started watching?"

"Uh it was about a guy stalking a girl and I just couldn't.." she answered as King nodded his head.

"Alright I'm leaving security is downstairs and outside so you gonna be good alright?" He said grabbing his phone and wallet. She nodded her head as he made his way over to her. "I love you" he continued kissing her lips.

"I love you too" she said kissing him back. "Have fun"

"Call me if anything" he said pecking her lips one last time. He walked down the stairs and seen his boys chilling in the living room, waiting for him. Everybody was all dressed up for the special night.

As they sat around and talked or took shots of Henny, Flaco was eyeing one of security guards trying to figure out where he seen him from. "What's your name?" He asked him.

"Jay" The security answered.

"Jay what?"

"Ya ready?" King asked walking down the steps.

"Yeah" Dex answered looking down at his phone texting Nyla. After he took one last shot of Henny he seen Flaco eyeing the security "You good man?" He asked Flaco who kept staring at Jay, who was avoiding eye contact.

Flaco squinted his eyes and nodded his head not taking his eyes off of Jay, "Yeah man I'm good" he said following his friends outside. King put the code in securing the house along with the security standing outside.

But to Flaco, something didn't seem right to him. Something was off.

***

A few hours has pass, King and Trae was smiling from ear to ear seeing how packed it was from their VIP section. Everything was going smooth, there was no drama, money was flowing in from the bar since they let people get in free for the first night.

The Dj spunned Senseless by Stefflon Don ft Tory Lanez and the crowded went wild as they dance on the dance floor with their friends or significant other.

King felt someone tap his shoulder and he turned around seeing Keisha. She was dressed in a black two piece leather top and skirt set with red strapped heels.

"Wassup Ke?" He greeted giving her a hug. King was not surprised seeing Keisha here. She practically begged him to have August stay at his place for the weekend. He knew she was going to come for his grand opening.

"This place is nice" she complimented with a drink in her hand.

"Thank you" he smiled. "You enjoying yourself?" He asked her.