Chapter Twenty Two

Excuse the mistakes!!

Santana sat up in a cold sweat and looked around her room seeing King sleeping next to her. She felt sweat dripping down from her forehead and arms. Looking down she seen her night shirt soaked with sweat as well.

With a frown on her face she carefully stepped out of bed and headed to her closet to change. After putting on a dry shirt she headed to the bathroom and ran some water on her face. She looked at her reflection in the mirror for a quick second before grabbing a towel near by and wiping her face.

"You alright?" King questioned walking into the bathroom.

"Uh yeah I'm just...I'm fine I'm coming back in a minute" she told him avoiding eye contact.

King grabbed her hand and led her out the bathroom back into their bedroom. He sat on the bed and pulled her onto his lap. "Talk to me babe and don't push me away what's going on?" He asked staring into her eyes. "Some nights I feel you wake up and every time I ask you what happen you tell me your fine" he continued. "I know your not fine I know the situation with Chase been messing with your mind and I know I wasn't there to protect you but I'm here now and I want you to talk to me"

Santana took a deep breath, "I can still feel him here his eyes staring at me from the closet sometimes or from the bathroom door" she told him. "I know I killed him but it's like his soul is still here watching me, watching us"

"I won't let nothing happen to you okay I promise you that" he told her placing his forehead against hers. "You, August, and Ailani are my life and I'll paint this whole city red if something bad happens to all three of you guys" he continued. "I put that on everything" he said pecking her lips but Santana quickly kissed him back.

King pulled away, "Babe I know it's been-"

"Please" she whispered placing her hand on the side of his face before softly kissing his lips. King kissed her back and slowly laid her down in the middle of the bed. They both quickly started to help each other remove their clothes throwing them on the floor.

Once King got her panties off, he spread her legs and drove right in using his tongue to spread her other set of juicy lips. Santana reached down and grabbed his head, slowly wining her waist against his thick warm tongue. "King" she moaned as he flicked his tongue against her clit before sucking on it. She arched her back off the bed as King tortured her sensitive kitty with his mouth until she finally came in his mouth.

King stood up and Santana seen his tool standing straight up and she started to play with herself for him for a few seconds before pulling him down to her face and giving him sloppy kiss tasting her own juices.

King broke the kiss and slowly entered her slit before kissing her lips again hearing her moaning in his mouth. This time she broke the kiss, spreading her legs wider for him as he started to penetrate her walls.

King pressed his lips on her neck hearing her moaning in his ear as she dug her nails deep in his back. It's been months since they had sex and they both needed this to release some tension that was building up since the incident that happen three months ago with Chase.

Santana grabbed his face and made King stare at her. "I love you" she moaned lowly looking into his eyes.

King bit his bottom lip and flipped them over letting her get on top. Santana started to ride him, twerking and bouncing her ass up and down on him. "Shit Tana" he groaned grabbing a handful of both her ass cheeks. He closed his eyes as she threw her head back feeling herself about to cum again.

Feeling her body starting to shake, King pulled her down by her neck, stared into her eyes and said, "I love you too" He started to take control leaving Santana speechless as she tried to keep up. Santana's moans filled the room along with the headboard banging on the wall.