Chapter Eleven

Kings phone started vibrating on the night stand waking him up out of a deep sleep. He opened his eyes and looked out the window seeing it was still dark outside. Removing his hand off of Santana belly, he started to sit up with his back against the headboard. He reached over on the night stand and grabbed his phone.

"Speak?" He answered without looking at the screen.

"Kiiiinnngg" Keisha slurred. "What-what are you do-doing?"

"I'm sleeping" he answered wiping the cold out his eyes. "Wait are you drunk?" He questioned checking the time on his phone seeing it was going on one in the morning.

"Yeah so-so what" she hiccuped. "Why do you care?"

"Listen-"

"Say my name so that little ass girl can know wassup between me and you-"

"Chill listen-"

"Say my name-"

"No just listen to me-"

"King?"

"Keisha?" He called out hearing her laughing the background. He closed his eyes and slightly threw his head back. "Are you home?" He questioned.

"Why do you-you care?"

"Yo-"

"Yes I'm home damn" she whined. "Look I just need..." she started crying. King quietly slid out of bed, trying not to wake up Santana. He walked out the room, carefully closing the door. Wearing nothing but his basketball shorts he made his way down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Whats wrong Ke?" He questioned having a seat on the stool at the island.

"You" she cried.

"Me?" He chuckled.

"Everything-"

"Keisha-"

"No listen to me for once" she said cutting him off. "I'm sorry I'm sorry for leaving I'm sorry for keeping August away from you I'm just...I'm so sorry" she cried to him over the phone.

King smirk slowly started to fade away. "Nah it's not your fault Ke I should've been a man about my shit I fucked up and now I missed the birth of my son, his first step, his first word" he told her truthfully. "I'm sorry alright"

"King?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still love me?"

Fuck, he thought. "Listen Ke you will always have a spot in my heart but-"

"I know" she sniffed wiping her tears away.

"Listen get some sleep okay? You done woke me up outta my sleep..." he said hearing her laughing lightly.

"Sorry" she giggled. "King?"

"Wassup?"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome Goodnight Ke"

"Goodnight"

Santana looked at the full moon out the window. She heard the whole conversation between Keisha and King before he left and so much questions flooded her mind.

Little ass girl? Between me and you?, she thought.

Once she heard King walk back into the room she quickly closed her eyes. She really wanted to sit up and asked him what was going on But being pregnant has made her body feel so tired and drained.

She felt him climb back into bed feeling his hand on her belly. She started to feel a fluttery feeling in her stomach and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. Every time King touched her belly or spoke around her the baby would move but right now she wasn't in the mood. She was tempted to snatch his hand off of her but instead she felt her body fall into a deep sleep.