Chapter Twenty Seven

Excuse the mistakes!!

Dex seen Nyla calling his phone for the tenth time and he sent her to voicemail. He turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket. He looked up seeing two boys tied up in a chair and the other two hanging up by a rope tied around their wrists.

"Ya the same niggas who was raiding our trap houses last year?" Trae asked the leader of the crew. He took a good look at him seeing how young he was. His face was badly beaten due to King's crew taking turned beaten on every single of them.

He looked up at Trae and smiled through bloody teeth. "Yeah and that little weak ass crew you set over to us right after ain't do shit we bigger and stronger playa"

Trae couldn't help but laugh, making the others join in with him knowing the truth. "I always told King we always beef with dumb niggas" he chuckled to his boys. "That wasn't us young bull" he continued.

The young man raised his eyebrow, confused at what he was hearing just now. "What?" One of this boys said in the background, hanging from the ceiling.

"That was Ray and his weak ass crew" Khalil smirked.

"King wasn't worried about ya" Dex chuckled shooting the one who spoke right in the head. "Head shots baby" he smirked.

"Fuck man Isaiah you fucked up bro!!" One of them shouted.

"Truth is Isaiah we knew about you all along but didn't expect you and your crew to make a move like you did shooting at my brother like that" Trae said looking straight into his eyes. "Ya young and our focus was on Ray but we already handle him" he continued watching Isaiah eyes grow big. "Dex" he called out before hearing a gun shot.

The two young men sitting in the chair turned their heads and looked at each other. They both knew it what it was. They started unnecessary drama with one of the ruthless crew in Detroit and didn't expect them to retaliate.

After they shot King they were ready to take over the city. That is until Trae, Dex, Khalil and Flaco walked in their trap house guns blazing leaving the mains one alive. Now here they were about to walk through the heaven gates. Isaiah seen the fear in his friends eyes but knew he was trying to be strong at the same time.

They both turned their heads and looked over at Trae and the rest of the crew. "Do what you gotta do" Isaiah stated as his friend nodded.

Trae chuckled, "You think you getting off that easy little nigga?" He questioned. "Nah" he continued as Khalil passed him the famous metal bat. Trae swung the bat across his face. Spit flew out his mouth and landed on the floor. "You fucked with the wrong niggas" he chuckled swinging the bat across the other mans face.

He threw the bat at Dex who placed it back down against the wall. Isaiah and his friend started laughing. "That's all you got bitch?"

"Nah now you gotta deal with the rest of the crew" he said as everybody walked closer with their metal bats. Trae and Dex walked away from them and started to walk up the stairs hearing the two men screaming until they couldn't hear them anymore as they went further up the basement of the warehouse.

***

King woke up in a white, bright room. He blinked his eyes a few times trying to adjust his vision. He felt pain all over his upper body, hearing the heart monitor machine beeping non stop. He slowly lifted his head up and looked over seeing Santana texting on her phone.