Chapter Nine

"He wants to stay" King told Keisha over the phone sitting on the burgundy suede couch in the living room.

"Again?" She questioned sadly.

"Yeah" King chuckled hearing her laugh lightly.

"Well alright you don't need clothes or anything right?"

"No I got everything" he answered.

"Can I speak to him?" She asked politely.

"Yeah hold on"

King stood up off the couch and walked into the foyer heading up the stairs. As he made his way to August room he FaceTimed Keisha. Since she was already on the phone she answered on the first ring.

He walked into his sons room seeing him laying at the foot of the bed watching PJ masks on his flat screen tv. He was already in his pajamas, ready for bed.

"Here, your mother wants to talk to you" King said passing him the phone. August sat up in his bed with a smile on face. He took the phone out of Kings hand and seen his mother on the screen.

"Hi mommy" he squealed showing off his small baby teeth.

"Hi baby, I miss you so much"

"I miss you too mommy, daddy's and Tana's house is fun you should come over"

"That's up to your father baby" she told him. August looked over at King who quickly turned his head, looking around the room. Right now, King was focusing on his son, Santana, and his baby girl. He wasn't trying to get into drama and have Santana stressed out. He listened to them talk for a few minutes before turning off the tv hearing them say goodnight to each other. "I love you baby" She told him.

"I love you too" August smiled crawling under the sheets as King tuck him in.

"Let me speak to daddy" Keisha said.

"Here daddy" He said passing the phone. King took it out his hand and walked towards the door.

"Goodnight" he said turning off the light.

"Goodnight" August mumbled closing his eyes.

King walked into the hall looking down at his phone seeing Keisha staring back at him. "How has he been?" She asked him.

"He's good he's been trying to get his way but you know-"

"Yeah I know" she chuckled cutting him off.

"I'll call you tomorrow morning so you can talk to him" King told her walking down the hall heading to his room.

"Alright" she said before hanging up.

Santana laid comfortably in the jacuzzi hot tub fill wait warm vanilla bubble bath soap. As King took care of August she took the time to take a nice hot bubble bath. All weekend they have been spending time with August and right now all she wanted to do was relax.

"Tana" King called out entering the room. She didn't answer him and he looked in the bathroom seeing her laying in the tub. "What you doing?" He questioned walking into the bathroom.