Chapter Six

"Wait...hold up" Santana said looking at King who had a confused look written on his face. "One of ya better start explaining" she demanded.

"We dated a few years ago" Keisha answered looking back at Santana. "I left before I knew I was pregnant with August" She continued. She looked back at King seeing anger and confusion  on his face. "Look King I know this looks bad but I just thought it was time for him to meet his father not like this but maybe-"

"Three years later?" King blurted out cutting her off.

"I know but if we can sit down and talk about this-"

"Nah I want to do a DNA test first " King told her truthfully.

Keisha mouth popped open, shocked at what she just heard. "Are you serious right now?!" She questioned getting a little loud. "Did you hear what I said?! He's your child-"

"Who you getting loud with?" King questioned stepping forward. Keisha quickly stopped talking and pressed her lips together. "Before I do anything with you I'm doing a DNA test I don't give a fuck what you say" he told her as she nodded her head.

As they exchanged numbers, Santana felt King grab her hand. Not only was she confused she was also upset but she was not going to show her emotions in front of Keisha. She held his hand tightly and minded her business.

Walking out the store hand and hand, King asked her "Where you want to go next?"

"I'm ready to leave actually" she answered slipping her hand away from his. After what just happen inside the store her mood shifted. And she wanted to know more about the history between King and Keisha.

***

Once King stopped his car Santana quickly hopped out and walked to the door. She grabbed her keys out her bag and slid the house key into the doorknob. Unlocking the door she walked inside and slammed the door behind her right in Kings face.

Heading straight to the kitchen she placed her bag on the counter, taking her phone out. She grabbed her mint chocolate chip ice cream from the freezer and a spoon from the draw. She went straight up stairs to the bedroom,
took off her pants and climbed into bed.

Grabbing the remote off the night stand she turned on the tv and put on Hulu to watch Blackish. At the corner of her eye she seen King enter the room.

"You alright?" He asked sitting on the bed.

She placed the ice cream on the nightstand and folded her arms across her chest. "I don't mind that August is your son because obviously he happened before me but-"

"We don't know that yet" he stated and Santana felt herself getting mad a little bit.

"King he's yours he looks just like you but then you act like nothing happen after we leave the store matter of fact who was she to you?"

"She's my ex, we dated a few years back" he answered staring into her eyes.

"What happen?"

"She moved didn't say anything just packed her things and left" he told her. "Haven't spoken or seen her in three years-"

"Did you love her?"