Chapter Twelve

Ever since their argument Santana kept her distance with King. She barely spoke to him and she couldn't stand to be in the same room with him as well.

His words cut through her like a knife. That wasn't their first time arguing and they have said worse things to each other But for him to tell her that something might happen kept replaying in her mind even when she tried not to think about it. She would do things around the house to keep herself busy since she had two weeks off before going back to work.

King walked into the kitchen with a bouquet of red roses, mint chocolate ice cream, and a small, long narrow box. He seen Santana putting water in the tea kettle before placing it on the stove top, turning the fire on.

Once he placed everything down on the counter Santana looked over seeing the gifts and rolled her eyes. But she ignored him and continued to clean up the rest of the kitchen.

"We gotta talk about this" he said breaking the silence.

"You said what you said I'm over it-"

"Tana..baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it-"

"Yes you did and you know you did" she said cutting him off standing in front of him. "You brought these stupid flowers thinking it's going to make everything better" She continued flinging them away from her. She tried to walk around him but he stopped her.

"Stop yo" he said grabbing her waist. "Look at me" he continued. Once she made eye contact with him King seen the anger written on her face and the hurt in her eyes. "Trust me alright I'm done with her I don't want her-"

"So why was she touching on you the other day?" She questioned taking a step back.

"We was talking about my tattoos" He answered moving his arms around like he was showing off a new tattoo. "About where to put August name that's it"

"And the phone call?"

"She apologized about keeping him away from me" he answered looking into her eyes but she quickly looked away. "Tana I swear there's nothing going on between me and Keisha" he continued gently grabbing her chin turning her head to face him. "And I'm sorry for what I said I did not mean that shit babe I was talking out of anger and I know that doesn't make it better but I really did not mean that shit I put that on everything"

She rolled her eyes and seen the red long narrow box sitting on the counter. She reached for it but King quickly grabbed it. "You forgive me?" He smirked holding up out of her reach.

"Really?" She questioned tying to grab it. A smile slowly crept on her face as she looked at the sly grin on his face. "Yes now give me the box" she giggled snatching it out his hand turning to the side.

He bit his bottom lip, "Who you snatching from?" He questioned giving her ass a hard slap.

"Stop" she cheesed feeling him pressing against her butt. Once she open the box she look at the necklace in awe. A 24k gold necklace with a red rose charm hanging from it.

"You remember when I told you what one rose means?" He questioned in her ear before planting a kiss on her cheek.

Santana couldn't help but smile as she thought about their first date, "Yeah...love" she answered looking at him. "What you trying to say King?"

"Shut up" he chuckled taking the box out her hand. He took the necklace out the box and unclamped it Before placing it around her neck, clamping it back together.

"I still don't like you" she told him feeling his arms wrap around her waist.

He kissed her cheek, "I don't care as long as you talking to me again" he said truthfully. "I couldn't deal with the silent treatment anymore" he continued. He turned her around feeling her baby bump against his stomach and kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back feeling his hands caress her thighs. He slowly moved his hands up to her ass and gave it a nice squeeze making her laugh, breaking the kiss.