Chapter Two

Santana held tightly onto the headboard as King took control from the bottom. She screamed out in ecstasy, letting out a string of curse words feeling King jab repeatedly at her spot.

Santana never had a man handle her body the way King did. Her exes wasn't bad in bed but at the same time they wasn't as good as King. He made sure it was all about her, showing every part of her body attention, giving her slow, deep strokes. He knew when to switch it up and go hard and rough having her screaming out just like now.

He gripped her hips tightly stroking her a few more time before releasing a load deep inside of her as she came at the same time. She slowly hopped off and climbed out of bed. Grabbing Kings shirt off the floor she threw it over her body and headed to the bathroom.

"Where you going?" He asked watching her walk away.

"I gotta pee wanna wipe for me too?" She questioned smartly. He chuckled lightly at her smart comment and just when he was about to say something back one of his phones started to go off. He grabbed it off the night stand seeing Trae calling.

"Speak" King answered.

"Yo watch ya fucking mouth man I ain't one of these little niggas iight?"

"What you want man?" King chuckled.

Trae sucked his teeth, "Man did you get the picture I sent you?"

"Nah I was busy my fault" King answered grabbing his phone off the night stand. He slid his finger across the screen unlocking it. He went into his messages seeing the picture Trae sent him. It was a flyer for strippers to apply at his and Trae new night club they had coming up.

"Yoo what the fuck? Hosted by Cash and Cain yoo what they doing man?" He said swinging his feet over the side of the bed.

"I don't know but I'm about to find out" Trae answered.

"Yeah I'll meet you there in like forty five minutes" he said standing up putting his boxers on, hanging up the phone. Just when Santana was walking out the bathroom he walked in to shower and get ready. After about twenty minutes flew by he walked out drying his body off.

"Where you going?" she asked watching him walking in and out his closet getting dress, throwing sweatpants on and a t shirt.

"I gotta go check something out-"

"King really?!" She asked folding her arms over her breast. "You just got home a couple hours ago"

"Only for a few-"

"Minutes or hours?" She questioned cutting him off. "I don't like staying in this big ass house by myself and you know that-"

"It's only a few minutes Tana...I promise" he said cutting her off.

"Whatever" she sighed.

He leaned in for a kiss but she turned her head.  "Go you have important things to do right?" She spat getting comfortable in the bed. King didn't want to respond because he knew it would start an argument. He shook his head and continued to get dress before heading out.

***

Just when Trigga pulled into the parking lot to the building where Carter and Cain had their event at he seen Kings car pulling up next to him. They both killed the engine and stepped out the car shaking their heads at what they were seeing in front of the building.