Chapter Twenty

Three Months Later

King unlocked the door to their house and smiled. He opened the door for Santana allowing her to walk inside. "I'll go get the rest of the stuff" he told her before walking back outside to the car.

"Welcome home baby girl" She smiled looking at her daughter sleeping peacefully in the cozy car seat. Santana took off her coat and hung it up on the coat rack along with her boots. Picking up the car seat she walked into the living room and gently took Ailani out the car seat. She laid her down on the soft cushion and started to take off her thick coat that kept her warm in the cold winter weather.

Ailani started fussing and Santana smiled softly, "I'm sorry mamas" she pouted. After she took off her snowsuit she gently picked her up soothing her back to sleep. She watched her take her hands and covered her face, slowly closing her eyes.

Santana couldn't help but smile looking at her daughter features. She had her button nose and heart shape lips with King's eyes and a head full of hair.

She heard King close the front door signaling that he brought all of their belongings inside. A few seconds later he walked into the living room.

"It's fucking brick outside" he murmured. "August is coming in a few hours to see the baby" he mentioned.

"Okay he's staying right?" She asked looking over at him looking at his phone.

King shrugged his shoulders, "Most likely Im texting Ke now she said she might have to work a double all this week"

Ailani popped her eyes open and she started to move around in Santana arms. Her soft cries start to fill up the room. "Oh she must be hungry now"

"You want a bottle or are you..."

"No I'm going to breast feed her but can you pass me a bib please?"

"Yeah" King went into the diaper bag and skimmed through it until he found a pink unicorn bib. "Here" he said passing it to her.

"Thank you" she told him as Ailani soft cries grew a little louder. "Alright mamas wait" she said softly, putting the bib around her daughters neck. Santana pulled herself out and brought Ailani to her breast. She quickly latched on and started to eat, closing her eyes.

"You good?" King asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine" she answered feeling him kiss her forehead. "What you about to do?"

"Sit right here and make calls for the club" he answered sitting down next to her pulling out his phone.

"Wait pass me the remote I wanna watch Netflix's I need to catch up on my shows"

He reached for the remote off the glass coffee table and passed it to her, "You done watch all them shows on that shit-"

"Chanel told me to watch On My Block" she answered.

"If it wack I'm turning it off" he told her and she rolled her eyes.

A few hours has passed since they been home together. They finished half of the first season before shutting it off. King would take over caring for his daughter so Santana could prepare dinner, filet mignon steak with baked potato and steam broccoli.

Just when she was done cleaning up the kitchen a knock on the door got her attention. She placed the rag near the sink and walked into the foyer. She looked outside the side window and seen August standing next to his mother.

"Hey Tana" he smiled once she open the door feeling the cold winter air hit her skin.

"Hey Auggie"