Chapter Three

Santana woke up feeling nausea take over her body. She quickly sat up and swung the blanket over. Feeling movement, King woke up seeing Santana hopping out of bed and quickly walking to the bathroom covering her mouth with her hand. A few seconds later he heard her throwing up in the toilet.

The past few days has been tough for her. She would wake up every morning at the same time to throw up, she wasn't able to keep anything down during the day and King was starting to get worried.

"King?" She called out.

He quickly hopped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom seeing her sitting on the floor next to the toilet. "You alright?" He questioned. Shaking her head she placed her hand on her forehead and just sat there. Her body felt weak and tired. She started to feel pain in her stomach and she couldn't hold the tears in.

"It hurts" she cried rubbing her belly.

King quickly walked over to her and scooped her up bridal style carrying her back to the bed, gently laying her down. He walked into his closet and grabbed a white t-shirt off the shelf and threw it on along with a pair of sweatpants. He heard the faucet water running and he walked back into the bedroom seeing Santana gone.

"Tana!!" He called out heading to bathroom seeing her at the sink brushing her teeth. She spit in the sink and looked up at him with pain written on her face. "I'm taking you to the hospital" he told her walking out. He headed to her side of the closet and grabbed her gray PINK sweatsuit. He walked out the closet seeing her slowly walking to the bed.

"Thank you" she said sitting down.

"You need help getting dress?"

"No I think I got it" she answered. He looked at her for a few seconds before heading to the bathroom to get ready.

After about ten minutes went by King was just now helping Santana into the car. He closed the door and jogged to the other side. He hopped in and started the engine, driving off heading straight to the hospital.

***

King held Santana hand as she laid in the hospital bed waiting to be seen by the doctor. The longer they waited the more nervous she got.

"What if something happened to the baby?" She questioned sadly. The pain wasn't getting any better and she was still feeling like she had to throw up but nothing would come up. Tears started to come to her eyes . "I'm not eating...Im just..."

"Stop thinking like that" King told her grabbing a tissue from the tissue box near by.

"I'm scared" she responded feeling the tears falling down.

He started to wipe the tears away with the tissue in his hand. "I know but you can't think like that" he said. "Let's just wait for the doctor to come back and tell us what the problem is alright?"

She nodded her head and relaxed her mind to keep herself from crying. Time felt like it was moving slow as they continued to wait for the doctor to enter the room. Just when she was about to start making a scene a light skin skinny women wearing a pink flower designed bonnet on her head to cover her curls that was peaking out. Her smile gave off a friendly presence making Santana relax a little.

"Well everything looks fine what you are experiencing is cramping which is normal at this time of the pregnancy due to your body changing" she said as King let out a breath of fresh air.