Chapter Eight

Excuse the mistakes!

Age Ain't Nothing But a Number by Aaliyah blasted softly through Santana speakers as she drove home from work.

She stopped at her mailbox and opened it seeing the mail they have received for today. She grabbed everything and closed it up before driving up the driveway seeing King's car parked out front. Killing the engine she grabbed her belongings and opening the door. She stepped out her car and carefully closed the door.

Once she walked inside she heard the tv from the living room on. She placed her keys on the end table she had in the foyer and placed her bag down. She walked into the living room with the mail in her hand seeing King watching tv.

"Hey" she said smelling weed in the air. She looked on the coffee table seeing a bunch of weed clips in the ashtray and a blunt already rolled up on the table.

"Wassup?" He greeted.

"You was inside all day or something?"

"Yeah why?" He questioned.

"Here's the mail" she said tossing it on the coffee table having a seat on the couch across from him.

He grabbed it off the table and skim through it until he saw what he was waiting for these past few days.

He opened the letter and quickly read it before a smile appeared on his face. I'm his father" he confirmed. "Damn man this shit is crazy, Im about to have you, him, and the baby calling me daddy" He pulled out his phone and decided to call Keisha.

He looked over at Santana seeing her throwing a decor pillow at him. He quickly caught it before it can hit him in the face. "I was joking" he chuckled

"Hello" Keisha answered on the first ring.

"Yeah so when do you want me to start taking him?" He questioned getting straight to his point.

"I told you he was yours but you wanted to be an asshole" she chuckled lightly. "But will your other baby momma be cool with it?"

"Don't start-"

"I'm just asking she seems nice but she's not an upgrade from me though-"

"Ke-"

"I'm just keeping it real you got yourself a little girl with a fake ass body boo-"

"What?" He questioned with a confuse look on his face. Santana watched him stand up off the couch and walk into the foyer heading to the kitchen.

"Yeah ain't no way her body is real-"

"You know I don't like that fake shit so stop with the hating Ke she hundred percent real"

"Whatever but-"

"Why'd you came back Ke-"

"I came back for August-"

"You sure?" He questioned cutting her off again.

"Yes" she quickly answered. "I just want my family together-"