Chapter Five

"Alright now don't forget to give Chanel my number for the baby shower I got a perfect idea" Natalia said to Santana as they walked out the doctors office together along with King and his father right behind them.

"Yeah I'm going to text her as soon as I get in the car" Santana told her. She felt King grab her hand once they reach the parking lot.

"Alright I'll call you this weekend I'm making you cheesecake that you been asking for" Natalia mentioned making her smile a little. Both couples said goodbye to each other before walking away in opposite directions to their cars.

Santana watched King walk to the car with a huge smile on his face. "Look at you" she giggled once they reached his car. "You want to name her?"

"You gonna let me do that?" He questioned from the other side of car.

She nodded her head, "But you have to let me know first and I'll let you know if I like it or not" she answered. "No ratchet, ghetto name and don't name her after the bitches you fucked either"

"Damn cause I really liked the name Diamond"

Santana was getting ready to throw her bag at him but then she quickly caught herself. "I fuck you up" She threatened.

"I'm joking Tana damn" he chuckled pressing the unlock button on the keypad. "What you wanna do for the rest of the day?" He questioned once they sat in the car.

"Let's go to the mall" she answered. "I'm in the mood to shop and I haven't been out the house for a while" Shrugging his shoulders, he started the car and carefully drove off heading straight to mall.

***

"Lets go into Carters first" Santana pleaded pulling him into the store. She took a look around and seen all the cute baby clothes, shoes, and accessories.

King felt his phone vibrating in his hand and he looked down at it seeing Trae calling. "Trig calling me" he told her. "I'll be right back"

Santana watched King walk out the store before going back to browsing through baby clothes. Now that she knew what she was having all she wanted to do was buy one thing for her. Something cute and small. She seen a onesie that had a gold unicorn on it with purple, blue and pink hair and she was in awe. Feeling someone lightly brush her leg she turned around and looked down seeing a light skin little boy holding a toy car in his hand.

"Hey" she smiled making him smile as well.

"Baby" he cooed pointing to her belly.

"Yes I do have a baby-"

"August"

Santana watched the little boy turn his head before getting picked up by a woman. Her skin was a shade lighter then his. She stood about 5'6 with long black hair and dark brown eyes. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry he's friendly"

"No it's okay" Santana gave her a friendly smile and the woman returned the gesture. "He's so cute how old is he?"

"Thank you he's three years old" The woman answered. She took a look at the onesie that was in Santana hand before looking at her small baby bump. "It's a girl?"

"Yeah I just found out today actually"

"Congratulation" The woman smiled. "I wanted a girl but I got blessed with a boy" she continued kissing August on the cheek. He turned his head and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek. Santana couldn't help but smiled again. "Well congratulations again and good luck say bye to the pretty lady August"

"Bye bye" August said waving his hand in the air.

"Yoo Tana look at this..." King quickly stopped talking when he seen who Santana was talking too. "Keisha?"

"King?"

Santana looked at King and the woman she just met stare each other down. "Wait ya know each other?"

Keisha nodded her head, "Yeah, say hi to daddy August"

Santana looked at the little boy she was holding and looked back at King seeing how much they resembled each other. At first she didn't notice until they were face to face. The eyes, nose, and head shape was the same as Kings. Raising an eyebrow, she took a step back trying not to believing what was in front of her eyes.