Chapter Ten

August^^

August^^

Excuse the mistakes!!

It's been a few weeks and August has adjusted to everyone very well. Everyone fell in love with him once they met him specially Kings parents. He was their first grandchild. They greeted him with open arms and love.

Now that he was more comfortable with King, Santana and the rest of the family August true sides was starting to come out testing Kings parenting skills.

"August stop bouncing the ball in the house" Santana told him kindly as he played with the basketball in the foyer. He chased after the ball and picked it up bouncing it again on the tile floor.

"Stop bouncing the ball!" She repeated hearing his feet tapping against the floor. Once August caught the ball he stopped moving. He held the ball in his hands for a few seconds before bouncing it back on the floor.

"Aug-"

"August!!" King shouted from upstairs stepping into the hallway cutting Santana off. He walked to the staircase looking over the foyer seeing August holding the ball in his hands. "Did you hear what she said?"

August nodded his head.

"So listen stop being hardheaded man!!" King scolded. "Now put it away!!" With a frown on his face, August walked into the living room. "Fix your face!!"

King walked down the steps and headed into the kitchen seeing Santana getting ready to cook dinner. "Why your face look like that?" He questioned sitting on the stool at the island.

"The meat...just makes me nauseous" she answered talking about the ground beef she placed in the bowl.

"Want me to do it?"

"You can't cook"

"You showed me a thing or two before"

"We never finished cause you wanted to be nasty"

"I had to take over the class" King smirked.

"You know what I'm not dealing with you today" Santana chuckled shaking her head rewashing her hands at the sink.

"You learned a few things-"

"Like what?" She questioned drying her hands with a paper towel.

"How long you can hold it in your throat-"

"King" She laughed once she seen August walking into the kitchen.

"Tana" August said softly.

"Yes" she answered making eye contact with King with lust in her eyes.

"What you making?" He questioned making his way to his father.

"Homemade hamburgers" she answered adding seasoning to the meat.