Chapter Nineteen

Santana ran back in the bathroom and slammed the door, quickly locking it. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" she heard Chase chuckle on the other side. "That little boy you got down the hall..."

Santana felt tears burning in her eyes as she thought about August. "I'll give you the count of three to come out and if you don't I'm ending his life" he threatened. She felt hot tears stream down her cheeks. Her mind quickly reacted and she walked over to the toilet pulling out the gun King had hidden in the toilet tank compartment. She took it out the plastic bag and stuff it in the back of her pajama pants like he taught her. "One...two...."

"Okay" She sniffed. "Just...just promise not to hurt him" She didn't get answer and got worried. She pressed her ear to the door and heard his footsteps. "Promise Chase"

"I promise"

She open the door and stepped out facing him. "You look good" he complimented. "Glowing... what's that?" He chuckled pointing to her belly. She seen him shake his head and look around the room. A flashback came back to Santana mind to when the guys taught her and Chanel how to shoot for their own protection.

"Shoot first ask questions later" King lectured.

"Always" Dex added.

"Don't forget it, you too Chanel" Trae chimed.

Santana seen the opportunity and took it. Reaching behind her back she took the gun out and aimed it at Chase. She pulled the trigger shooting him on the left side of his chest. "Argh shit" he groaned holding onto his arm.

"Drop your gun" She told him.

"Tana lets just talk-"

"Drop the gun!!" She repeated but louder. With a smirk on his face he dropped his gun next to his feet. "Kick it away" she demanded. He kicked it away and held onto his wounded arm. "How you get in here?"

He chuckled, "You shooting now?"

"How...did...you...get in here?" She repeated through her teeth. She wanted to get answers before she ended his life for good. Somebody was playing them and she wanted to find out who so she can let King know.

"Aahh shit" he groaned holding his arm.

She heard footsteps running down the hall, "August go back in your room and close the door okay?!" She kept her eyes on Chase with the gun still pointing at him listening to August feet pounding on the floor again before hearing the door slam.

"You see..." he smirked ignoring the pain. "King ain't always two steps ahead the security he hired is mines and Ray's team we had before I got locked up-"

"You crazy" She triggered. "You gotta let me go Chase we were just friends-"

"No see that's where you are wrong we had a connection" he argued. "A connection that you ignored-"

Before he could finish gunshots started to go off outside getting her attention and he quickly charged her. She fired off another shot at his head but missed. Just when she was about to pull the trigger again he knocked it out her hand and slammed her into the wall.

Santana quickly react and started throwing blows at his face but it didn't faze him as he wrapped his hand around her throat, squeezing it tightly. She thought about her daughter safety and kneed him in the nuts forcing him to let go and scream out in pain. She pushed him to the ground and ran over to the gun but he grabbed her ankle causing her to fall on her side hitting her belly a little.

She felt pain strike her side but she ignored it as she tried to kick her feet out his hand. "Let me go!!" She shouted trying to kick his face. "You crazy mother fucker!!"