Chapter Twenty Five

Excuse the mistakes!!

"You chattin' Lala! What you talking about?" King chuckled listening to his daughter as she laid in the middle of the bed, kicking her feet. She let out loud coos and King would respond each time, "Oh yeah...mommy's a punk that's why" He said making her laugh.

"King!!" Santana shouted from the closet.

"What?!" He chuckled.

"Why you talking shit?!"

"Lala asked me" he answered hearing her laughing.

"Now you know damn well she ain't asked you"

Ailani looked at her father and smiled, letting out a light scream, "I know, I hear you Lala she mad nosey"

Santana walked out her closet and shook her head. "You talking a lot of shit like I won't knock your teeth in" she chuckled.

"You won't do shit"

"Try me nigga" she scoffed throwing her phone on the bed next to him. "Look at this"

He picked up the phone and looked at the screen seeing a message from a random fake page on Instagram.

Go get a DNA test hoe!! We both know that's not Kings baby

"What the fuck? Who sent this?" He asked.

"One of your baby mother minions-"

"Nah we don't know that for sure-"

"King stop acting stupid she was the only outsider who saw my baby and I ain't tell nobody but Chanel about the DNA test" Santana said cutting him off, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but that could be anybody Tana, Ke got a big loud ass mouth"

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever but when I found out its her talking shit I'm fucking her up and when I'm done with her I'm fucking up the bitch who sent that message" she spat snatching the phone back up.

"You ain't fighting I don't care what you say..." King mumbled underneath his breath, slightly turning his head.

"What?"

He sucked his teeth, "Nothing man" he snapped looking over at her walking away. He seen she was wearing black high waisted jeans that showed off her curves with a gray sweater that made her breast sit up just right. "Hold up come here" he demanded. She walked over to him while texting Chanel back. "Where you about to go dress like that?" He asked biting his bottom lip.

"Im dropping the kids off at your mothers, I gotta go food shopping cause sometimes you pick up the wrong shit, I gotta get more diapers, wipes and formula, I gotta go to the beauty supply store-"

"You going by yourself?"

"Yeah-"

"Nah take security with you"

"You know you're starting to sound like my daddy more than my man right?" she smirked.

Just when King was about to say something sexual he heard August innocent voice from behind.