GLC; 1

All rights reserved©️

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Rah! Rah! Rah! Tuesdays, Mondays, we all scream for sundaes, Sis-boom-bah! Boola-boola, sarsaparoolla, If you got chocolate, we'll take vanoola! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!...

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Rah! Rah! Rah! Tuesdays, Mondays, we all scream for sundaes, Sis-boom-bah! Boola-boola, sarsaparoolla, If you got chocolate, we'll take vanoola! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Rah! Rah! Rah!" I sing happily and take the cup of Moose-tracks covered in gummy bears from the freaked out cashier.

"Grace wait!" I hear my best friend Charlie call out, I choose to ignore him and shove a spoonful of gummy bears down my throat.

"How are you so skinny? You eat like, one million calories a day." Charlie sighs and runs a hand through his dark brown hair. I shrug as the wind blows my hair all over the place.

Charlie and I have been best friends since diapers. Our parents were friends so we basically grew up together. There used to be a girl, Misty. We were the three musketeers, we were that one friendship that everyone wish they had. But she moved away when we were 13 which broke mine and Charlies heart.

We soon make it back to my house and sit down on a barstool in the kitchen. "Hey girls!" My mother cheers as she walks in the room with a huge big fat grin on her porcelain face.

"Ahem, I'm a man!" Charlie accuses and pounds his fist on his chest in a gorilla manner.

I roll my eyes in response to his comment, the kid screamed when he saw a puppy being chased by a turtle.

A turtle.

Charlie and I weren't just best friend goals at school, we were also the kind of people that were nowhere near sane. We're crazy and annoy the living ducks out of everyone. Ducks are cute though...

"Alright choose what you want for dinner, dad will be home soon." Mom sighs and checks her watch, I look over at Charlie to find him already staring at me. We smirk and look at my mom.

"COCONUTS!" We scream, my mother jumps from the sudden noise and the phone in her hands falls to the floor, instantly she picks it up and playfully glares at Charlie and I.

"For the last time, we're not having a coconut for dinner!" My mother yells back and laughs, oh if only she knew how serious Charlie and I were...

"B-But..." Charlie pops out his bottom lip, he can make the most toughest person say "AWE!" at his puppy dog eyes. That's how cute it is.

"Ugh fine." My mother groans, a smile plays on my lips, Charlie and I peck her cheek and soon we're out the door and towards the nearest store that sells coconuts.