GLC; 3

~-~-~-~-

"I'm not sleeping there

"I'm not sleeping there."

"Yes princess, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Chicken Nuggets."

"What?"

"I'm hungry." I shrug and cross my arms over my chest, he wants me to sleep on the bed with him. Who does he think he is? Who does he think I am? Heck, I haven't even had my first kiss yet, I've only shared a bed with Charlie. But that's because he was scared if a monster would eat him from under the bed in 7th grade. So yeah, we had our reasons.

"Princess you just ate everything in the pantry, there's no more food left." James sighs and runs a hand through his tangled hair, I ignore how hot he looked whilst doing that and smirk.

"Well than let's go to McDonalds." I beam and clap my hands together in excitement. I'm gonna get a Big mac, a Double Cheeseburger, a Milkshake, a-

"Princess it's 10:00 pm. Let's just go to bed."

"James, you kidnapped me. My family is probably searching the whole city right now, you made me leave my best friend, my whole entire life behind me. I deserve a Big Mac from McDonalds." I frown underneath the small light coming from the lamp in the corner of the room. I look out the window, waiting for his answer, the moon gave off little light outside. I can't help but wonder what Charlie's doing right now.

"Princess, I promise to make it up to you."

"Well now's your chance. Let's go!" I push him out of the door and run downstairs, slipping on my shoes and waiting at the door.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." James groans, he throws on a shirt he was holding and slips on his shoes, we pass by the security guards he has by the doors and gets in his car. I don't know why he has security guards, and I don't know why he broke into our school. It's all confusing me, I'll ask him later.

After fifteen minutes of me ordering everything on the menu, James takes me to a table in the back and sits down across from me. I'm surprised McDonald's is still open, it's now around 10:48 pm.

"So, tell me why you broke into our school. And why do you have body guards everywhere?" I ask leaning forward in interest.

"Look, don't get scared when I say this but... I'm a gang leader."

Shocked, surprised, astonished were all just a few words I felt at the moment. It's not everyday you get kidnapped by a gang leader and taken to McDonald's eating everything on the menu at 10:48 at night.

No joke, I ordered everything on the menu.

"Are you okay? You're lookin' a bit pale." His British accent was thick, which literally added onto his hotness.