GLC; 16

~-~-~-~-~-~-

WARNING- this chapter will mess you up a thousand times more than the last one, enjoy!

James POV

Anger, frustration, relief, sadness, all the emotions I felt piled up to the point where I was trembling. I've never been this anticipated before, not even when I met Grace's family. This is my sister, I've been looking for her for years. And I vowed one thing to myself; I will find the kidnapper and kill him with my bare hands.

I've been even more on edge with my Gracie. Other gangs knew my soft spot, my little sister. So they must've used that to bring me and my gangs status down. But I wouldn't stand for it, I kept going whilst sending out search parties. I have  searched the whole world and now that there's a chance to get my little sister back, I won't miss out on it.

"We're here." I say quickly and jump out of the car, Grace follows my movements. I could see the confused look on her pretty little face, she didn't know where we were.

"It's the tracker and search party headquarters." I inform her, grabbing her hand in mine and ran to the front doors.

"Sir, we searched the whole town yesterday and we decided to check all of the security cameras. We found one camera at Darla's Diner on the south side of town with evidence." One of my trackers says as I follow him into the conference room. This room they keep all of the maps and places they already searched on the walls. As you can see, I don't mess around.

"Show me the clips." I say, power filling my voice. I could feel Grace stiffen behind me causing me to pull her closer to my side. She's so small compared to me, yet I loved it. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I watch as the tracker pulls down a white board which suddenly starts to play the security tape.

It shows a man I couldn't recognize look over at a table with my little sister and...

Grace.

I could hear Grace gasp behind me but I ignored it, the man walks up to their table, says something and walks away. Suddenly the tape switches to the parking lot security camera, it shows Grace and my little sister talking until a car comes, picks up Grace and drives away. The same man that came up to them at the table grabs my little sister, throws her in a car and drives away.

I was shocked.

"M-Misty was your little sister?" Grace gasps, tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes, y-you were her friend?" I ask, my eyes wide with shock.

"Yeah, she said that she just moved away! How could-"

"She lied. Do you have any contact with her?" I ask, trying to pry some answers out of her. I'm so glad she knew Misty. This just makes everything easier.

"I have her number, I'm confused though. Her- I mean, your guys parents called me a week after she left. They said she just moved with them to California." Grace stutters, she wore the same expression as me. Confused and shocked were just a few.

"Can you call her?" I ask, begging with my eyes.

Grace looks up at me with wide eyes before pulling her phone out and clicking on the contact.

But then it immediately went to voicemail.

"Okay guys track her location from Grace's phone. Get the jets ready, prep for it." I instruct, determination filling my voice. Grace hands the phone to the tracker and instantly he gets going. Knowing that my little sister is Grace's old best friend gave me mixed emotions. I don't know if I should be worried or happy.

"James?" Grace asks in a small voice.

"Yes?"

"I-I'm so sorry." Grace cries, she sobbed and sobbed which just made my confusion grow. I gently grab her and squeeze her tight.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I-I should've kn-known!" She stutters, even when she's crying she's beautiful too...

"Gracie, it's not your fault. You didn't know." I coo, bending down slightly to get to her level. I'm so much taller than her.

"B-But-" She hiccups.

"No, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." I say in the best soothing voice I could muster up.

Why would she think it's her fault? Grace had nothing to do with the kidnapping, she's way too innocent to actually play a part in it.

Grace opens and closes her mouth like a fish as if she were going to say something, she looked too cute, too innocent and pure for this world, for me. I don't deserve this angel, she is the opposite of me. She's a breath of fresh air, she's so pure and too god damn innocent. Then there's me, I've killed too many people with these hands that I feel dirty.

"Sir, the red dot is where she's at." The tracker says, gathering my attention. I stare at his computer screen at his desk and look at the map. The red dot sat in LA, why would they take her to LA?! That's the city of film and television...

"Get the jets ready in ten, we're leaving as soon as possible." I instruct, walking out of the room with Grace on my heels.

"Can I come with?" She asks from behind me.

"No way, not a chance. It's too dangerous." I say, shaking my head. That's too much of a risk, I almost lost Misty, what if I lose Grace?

"James she was my best friend. I want Charlie and I to both come. Please, we need to see her!" She begs and begs but I wouldn't budge.

"Gracie, it's way too dangerous for you. No is the final answer." I snap, anger was controlling me, I tried to push it down but I couldn't.

"Fine." Grace sighs, walking past me and out the door, she makes sure to slam the door shut on her way out. Why can't she understand that it's way too dangerous for her to go, I can't lose her too.

I just can't.