GLC; 10

~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Open up your heart to me

"Open up your heart to me. Let the music lift you up like you've never been this free. Till you see the sun rise, let the music warm your body like the heat of a thousand fires. The heat of a thousand fires." I sing softly under my breath, once in awhile chewing on the tip of my eraser as I write down all the notes given on the board.

Charlie sat behind me playing with my hair in boredom. 

History was boring.

"I should've never taken AP European history." Charlie groans quietly behind me, I nod in agreement and sigh, staring at the clock. Luckily the odds were in my favor; the bell rang loudly and soon everyone was out the door in two seconds flat.

"Finally, the day is over." I sigh in relief once I reach my locker, Charlie nods in agreement as we gather all our stuff to go home.

I grab a hold of my galaxy FiveStar backpack and throw it over my shoulder, Charlie grabs his plain black backpack and soon we were in the Jeep on our way home.

"You got me thinkin bout when you were mine! You just want Attention! You don't want my heart! You're just makin sure I'm never gettin over you! Yeah you just want attention!" Charlie and I sing along to Attention by Charlie Puth. Charlie said that Charlie Puth was his favorite singer because they shared the same name.

I giggle at the memory of him telling me that before he drove in my driveway, we gather our things and head inside.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!?!" James shouts once I open the door, he looks at my outfit and growls loudly as if he were a dog.

"At school." I shrug and make my way to the kitchen, I open the cupboard and pull out a bag of Cheeto Puffs. I rip open the bag and start munching.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?!?!" James says sternly, I roll my eyes at him and continue my eating.

"Hello?!" He shouts in my face.

"Hey." I smile at him and stuff my face with more delicious Cheeto Puffs.

"At least tell me where you're going." James sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"Okay you don't own me, you can't boss me around and tell me what to do. I am my own person and I can do whatever you want. Your possessive ass is making me hate you even more." I spat before walking up the stairs to my room.

Who does he think he is? He can't tell me what to do, I just went to school, no big deal. He thinks that since I met him I'm in danger. Even before I met him, I was safe. He needs to stop, because I'm done with it.

A small knock caught my attention, I tried to ignore it and study until it kept going and going.

"What the fudge do you want?!" I shout at the door in an angry tone.

"Listen, I'm sorry I didn't mean to act like that. I just thought you were kidnapped or something." James concerned voice filled my ears.

"Now you know what it felt like for my parents when their daughter never came home." I spit out angrily.

Silence.

I enjoyed the quietness and continued studying.

-

James POV

"Listen, I'm sorry I didn't mean to act like that. I just thought you were kidnapped or something." I say in a concerned tone.

"Now you know what it felt like for my parents when their daughter never came home." Grace spat, wow, that hurt.

She's not wrong.

I've just been on edge ever since my little sister was kidnapped. Ever since, I've kept the ones I love close. If something ever happened to them I would go crazy, but she's right. I need to stop.

I nod slightly and walk downstairs and out the door, before I left I saw Charlie give me a glare which I shook off. I can't deal with him right now.

I clench my jaw and shut my eyes tightly. Will I ever see my baby sister again? What if I never get her back? I could feel tears brim my eyes but I push them down quickly. Don't be weak.

I stand up taller and drive back home.

"Hey man." Zane says once I open the door, soon followed by Bates "Did you find her?"

"She was at school." I spit out angrily as if my words were fire, they felt like it.

"See? We told you." Aphrodite smirks, shaking her head as Sadie nods, agreeing with her.

"I've just been on edge ever since with what happened with-"

"No James, don't even go there. We are doing everything in our power to get her back. Remember, we have all the other gangs under our wing. They are all searching for her. Zane sent out a search party last month and they're still looking. I have all the files of all suspects in your office. Don't worry, we are working on it." Sadie says suddenly, I give her a weak smile. She's right, everyone is trying to find her.

"Thanks guys, but I think I'm just gonna get some rest." I sigh, running a hand through my tangled hair before walking up to my room.

I get in bed and fall asleep thinking about her.

-

sorry for the short chapter, im trying guys xx there will be faster updates bc i just finished My Bad Boy so be prepared xx