GLC; 2

~-~-~-~-

"Bye mom and dad, I love you guys!" I call out with a blow kiss before kicking the door shut with my foot

"Bye mom and dad, I love you guys!" I call out with a blow kiss before kicking the door shut with my foot. The wind was breezy but not enough to send goosebumps down my arms.

I sink further into my dark pink hoodie that I got three years ago and skip down the driveway. On the way to school, I stop by Charlie's house so I could walk with him. Soon we reach the big brick building, big letters sat upon the pillars that stood before the front doors saying "Latitude High". A statue of our infamous mascot stood in the flower beds which were old and crumpled as if they weren't watered in years. Since we live in the state of Montana, our mascot is dedicated to the Grizzly Bear.

"So that's the story of how I killed a bunny." Charlie finishes his story, I gasp and punch his arm. I didn't know he killed it! How could you kill something so innocent and pure? I hate killers.

"I hate you." I chuckle and shake my head, Charlie chuckles and walks me to my locker as people gave us longing looks.

See most of the people here spread rumour's about Charlie and I as a couple. Which is disgusting because Charlie and I are basically brother and sister. I'm like his little sister and he's my older brother. We're family. I don't care if we're not blood related, he's still family.

The warning bell rings, signalling that I had to hurry up and get to class. I wave Charlie goodbye and get to class hastily. The classroom was filled with idiotic boys throwing pencils at each other and acting like three year olds while they check out all the girls butts. I roll my eyes and sit down in the front row, see all losers and nerds sit in the front of the class so they can hear and see directions clearly. The jocks and barbie dolls sit in the back and lose their virginity or play tongue hockey. It's an unspoken rule.

"Alright class-" The teacher was cut off by a loud blaring bell causing all the girls to scream in fear, and me? Well I couldn't give a flying duck about it. Obviously you can tell that I don't swear.

The sound system in the corner releases the principles voice which made the girls gasp again, wimps.

"Latitude High, we are under a lock down. Follow procedures immediately." At his words, everyone scrambles to the back of the class and hides under desks, some were even desperate enough to hide in the teachers closet. I stay seated and play with my nails in boredom,  I want food.

"Does anyone have a turkey sub on them?" I ask loudly, everyone gives me a weird look before the teacher cuts in.

"Grace get in the back of the class now." The teacher says sternly, I smirk and decide to be sassy.

"I'd rather stab forks in my eyes then sit beside all those perverted horny boys."

The teacher gasps until a girl cuts in.

"Oh come on Grace, we all know you're more horny then all the boys put together." She rolls her big blue eyes and twirls her long blonde hair between her manicured fingernails.