GLC; 4

Victoria Justice as Aphrodite

Ariana Grande as Sadie

~-~-~-

James' POV

James' POV

I watched as my Gracie shifted in her sleep. Her little nose and soft brown eyes have captivated me since my eyes laid on her. I don't know what to feel but I've never been so possessive over someone in my whole life.

But she's a fresh breath of air, like an angel God sent from heaven. I could practically feel the light radiating off of her, she's mine. Bates and Zane have found their one true love, and I was lonely. Nobody exactly understood me, especially since my sister is still missing. Nobody gets it. So I isolated myself, I use harsh tones, if I don't like you then you're better off dead.

But Gracie...

She's perfect. Her long dark brown hair and soft big brown eyes, once I assure she's asleep, I break down the pillow wall and pull her against my chest. It felt so right to have her in my arms.

Finally.

I was still worried and nervous about the night terrors she endures, I wish I could help her, she's my princess and I can't watch her go through that kind of pain. I only met her yesterday and I can't help but admit; I'm whipped. I love her so much it hurts me, Zane and Bates have always told me, when you find the right girl, you'll feel it. It's like she's the only thing that matters, like all your attention is focused on her. Everything is about protecting her, caring for her, loving her.

And that's what I felt when I spotted my Gracie.

I hold her closer, so tight that I swear my arms would break off, she whimpers in her sleep causing me to loosen my grip. I stare down at her faint freckles crossing the bridge of her nose. Her smooth and silky hair was sprawled across my chest causing me to grin.

I cuddle my head in the crook of her neck and fall into a deep sleep.

-

Grace's POV

"Hm." I groan and cuddle further my moving pillow, wait, since when did pillows move?! I pick my head up from the soft pillow only to come face to face with a grinning James.

"AH!" I scream in surprise causing me to fall on the floor with a thud. Why was the pillow wall torn down? Why was James holding me? I liked it... No, snap out of it Grace.

"Well good morning to you too princess." James smirks once I pick myself up off of the floor, I brush away the imaginary dust on my pants and yawn very un-lady like. Screw off, I can be who I wanna be, geez.