GLC; 33

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Have you ever felt so happy that you just wanted to hug someone? Like you don't care whoever it is, as long as your arms are wrapped around something you're satisfied?

That was me.

Before I could even take a step towards him, he had already scooped me up in his embrace. I quickly respond and hug him back ten times harder, I squeezed him so tight to the point where my arms were hurting.

"Char." I say his nickname, making sure he's actually here right now, if this is a dream or not.

"Ace." Charlie chuckles, rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"You came back." I smile, feeling the tears fall down my cheeks.

"Of course I did, you really thought I'd just move on and forget about you? Hell no." Charlie scoffs causing me to smile, gosh I missed this fool.

"I missed you so much." I say, letting out a sob and squeezing him impossibly tighter.

"It's okay I'm here now. We can go get some coconuts if you want." Charlie suggests with a smile gracing his baby pink lips. His dark brown hair was messily slipped up above his forehead, it suited him perfectly. He didn't change much.

"Sorry to break it to ya, but it's been like five weeks since you last saw him." Bates mentions as he walks into the room.

"That's way too long!" Charlie defends causing me to chuckle. It's not like we haven't seen each other for years, it just felt like that.

"I came by because I wanted to warn you about your parents. This whole time they thought you got kidnapped, because you never told them where you were going." Charlie says, giving me a pointed look.

"Oops," I smile sheepishly "I should probably go visit them now."

"Yeah, you should." Charlie chuckles.

"You aren't leaving." James frowns, saying it as if it were a question. I looked over at him and sighed, he'd been quiet this whole time.

"I just need to visit my parents, I'll come back. Promise." I smile encouragingly.

Even if I wanted to go, I don't have the strength within me to leave James. Or anyone else for that matter, this felt like home. No matter how many times I try to deny it, this is home.

"Can we go right now?" I ask, walking over to James. He looks down at me as if he were having a mental battle with himself.