GLC; 23

~-~-~-~-~-~-

WARNING: please mentally prepare yourself towards the end of the chapter, thank youuuu

It didn't even take a minute before Misty's voice screamed out "What?!"

I chuckle silently but quickly recover once the door opens. Misty storms out of the room and runs upstairs, James comes out and sighs.

"That went well." I smile playfully, hoping to lighten the mood. It could've been much worse.

"I honestly expected her to slap me." James states, running a hand through his tousled light brown hair causing me to internally swoon.

I need to figure out my feelings, I kept denying him but I feel an attraction that I haven't felt before. For him, he had no troubles figuring out his feelings, he knew what he wanted, and that was me. But why can't I figure out my feelings as easily? Do I really like him?

I'm tongue tied and twisted, I feel like I can't explain what I'm feeling. I don't even know anything about him, he keeps everything hidden. I don't know anything about his past or his likes and dislikes. He's so mysterious yet he keeps everything displayed for me to put the pieces together. I feel like I'm not making sense, I just wanna get to know him more. We've already kissed and I don't know his favorite color, that's depressing.

I don't know why but I feel like I need to know more about him.

"Well it's time we should be settling down, it's almost nine o'clock." Bates states, staring down at his phone.

"Yeah it's been a long day, Aphrodite and I will be upstairs. Night." Zane says, grabbing Aphrodite's hand and gently pulling her towards the stairs, she nods and follows him up to their room.

"Yeah Sadie and I are out, bye guys." Bates says before letting out a long yawn causing Sadie to giggle, soon it was just James and I.

"I'm tired." James groans, covering his face with his hands. I smile slightly and grab his wrists, taking his large hands away from his face.

"Wanna watch a movie with me?" I ask, honestly I just wanted an excuse to get to know him more. Maybe if I knew more about him then I wouldn't be denying my feelings. It's gotten to the point where I'm not exactly denying them, but I'm not comfortable with them. I know the attraction exists, but I'm afraid to take it further. Could I give James what he needs? I've never exactly been in a real relationship before, meaning I want to take things slow. But James is wired differently, he's been with many other prettier girls that gave him the pleasure and satisfaction that he wanted. But that's not something I give away easily.

"Yeah sure." James mumbles and walks over to the living room, we both sit down and begin to search through Netflix for good movies.

"Have you ever seen Ghost Ship?" James asks with a certain look on his face I never see often; excitement.