GLC; 31

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

James POV

I circle around the chair, Darren glaring up at me.

I don't think I've ever felt so much hate for someone. Darren looked up at me with venom in his eyes, as if he were ready to pounce. Luckily Bates and Zane set up the electric chair.

Darren's hands were locked down by handcuffs that hooked up to the arm of the chair, his feet handcuffed as well.

"Are we done here?" Darren spits out, the only light in the room was a small light bulb right above Darren's head. The cement walls were covered in dirt and spray paint, making the room give off horrible vibes. There's a reason why we keep prisoners in this room.

"Not yet, before I kill you, where's Aphrodite?" I smirk, circling him so I can look intimidating.

"Why would I tell you?" Darren glares.

"Because, I'll do this." I say before pressing a button, suddenly Darren starts screaming in pain. The electricity shooting through his body.

"Okay okay!" He screams, I stop and look over at him expectedly.

"She's in the warehouse. The map is in my bag." Darren bites his lower lip, looking down at his tied up hands.

"Cool, thanks." I smile, grabbing the gun in my waistband and pointing it at his head.

Darren's eyes widen instantly, without a thought I pull the trigger and walk out.

I'm a monster.

The first couple years of being a gang leader, I had nightmares every night because of how many people I killed. The thing is, you need to learn to be heartless.

Of course it always haunts me, but I've gotten better with it, which is a bad thing.

Grace would be so disappointed in me.

The thought had me frowning, but I quickly shake it off and walk out of the room. I just want to see my Gracie.

I open the door and walk upstairs, heading towards the kitchen where Grace was last.

Grace was with Sadie in the kitchen with bowls of cookie dough and sugar spread across the counter. They both looked starstruck, scared, and shocked.

"Did you-"

"Yes." I intrupt Sadie, she looks down with a frown and nods.

Grace tilts her head in confusion, looking over at us with a frown.

"He's gone." I say, looking at Grace over hooded eyes. I'm scared if she'll hate me now, this is a weird feeling because I never get scared.

Grace gasps, tears forming in her eyes.