Chapter 5

Omg, I had to post the video above because it's of Bryles aka Maeder and I died.

Chapter 5

Nolan

I think Jerome was mad at me.

Oops.

He wasn't talking to me now.

We were both sitting on the bed in the hotel room with him editing his vlog for the day, and me watching a movie on my phone. I ended up getting bored because Jerome wasn't paying attention to me, so I paused the movie and placed my phone on the coffee table.

I looked at Jerome and he looked back at me, so I gave him an innocent look. He just scowled and looked back at his laptop. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Uh huh."

"I love you."

"Uh huh."

I scooted closer to him and rested my chin on his shoulder. "I love you."

"Uh huh."

"Don't be mad at me. I'm sorry."

"If you really were sorry, you wouldn't have done it."

"Well, if you didn't want me to do it, then you shouldn't have left your hoodie out in the open. If I see it, I grab it and wear it. Simple logic."

"You're still wearing it. Even after I got mad."

"But it's comfy."

"I know."

"And it smells like you."

"Yeah, I know, because it's my hoodie that you're refusing to take off. I swear, you have more of my hoodies than I do.

       "No, I only have one. I just wear the others, but there's only one that I gave myself."

"Again, that's not how it works," Jerome said. He finished editing his vlog and after saving it, he went to the VidGalore website and while waiting for it to render, he set it down on the nightstand and looked at me. "One of the downsides of letting you move in with me is you'll have full access to my clothes."

"I know," I said. "I'm surprised you didn't notice I was wearing one of your shirts today that I brought with me."

"Oh, I noticed," Jerome said. "But I learned that you're not going to stop stealing my clothes, so I have to deal with it."

"Then why are you mad at me right now?" I pointed out.

Jerome just stared at me for a bit before grabbing his phone. "I'm no longer talk to you."

"Aww....But I love you."

"Uh huh."

I just looked at him, giving him my puppy-dog eyes. If there was one thing that would make him no longer be mad at me, it was the puppy-dog eyes. He loved my eyes and making them even cuter was a total win for me.

Jerome was trying his best not to look at me, but then he sighed and looked over. "Why are you giving me that incredibly cute look?"

"Because I want you to love me again."

"Uh, I'm pretty sure I do since I will be marrying you in less than six months."

"But I want you to say it."

"I love you. So freaking much."

I smiled at him. "I love you too."

Jerome finally smile back at me before pressing his lips softly on mine. When he pulled away, he smiled even wider. "I really can't wait until I get to call you my husband," he said.

"Me too," I said.

I really didn't care if I was getting married the day after my eighteenth birthday. People thought it was too soon, but they weren't involved in my and Jerome's relationship. They had no idea how we felt and what we went through to be and stay together. If they were, then they would know that it wasn't too soon.

Besides, I knew a lot of people who got married young, even before twenty, and they were still together. Ryder and Mae, my dad's cousin and her husband, even my parents. Though it took a while for my parents to get married because my mom said, and I quote, "He wasn't man enough."

She never lets go of it.

"So, you know how we agreed to have our honeymoon in Cascade?" I asked. "What does it even look like?"

Jerome raised an eyebrow. "So, you agreed to honeymoon there and never bothered looking at the pictures before you agreed to it?"

"What? It's where you were born and you said you wanted to honeymoon there, so I agreed," I said. "It doesn't really matter where we go."

"Uh, yeah, it does," Jerome said. "I want us to go somewhere we both really want to go."

"Then, show me a picture of it," I said.

Jerome grabbed his laptop, which was still rendering his vlog, and opened up a new tab before typing in Cascade, Seychelles into the search bar. He then went to showed me all the images that popped up.

"Whoa," I said. "You were born there? Like, you lived there for a bit before moving? Why would you move to Canada?"

"Don't insult Canada."

"I'm not," I said. "It's just....That's gorgeous."

"So is Canada."

"Well, yeah, but Canada doesn't look like a tropical island."

"I still feel insulted. I'm Canadian. Don't insult my nationality."

"Oh, shut up, you know what I mean. I'm serious though, we are definitely going on our honeymoon in Cascade. That's beautiful."

"Yeah, I know, that's why I picked it," he said. "Now I just want it to be our honeymoon. For one thing, we'll be in Cascade and I really miss that place. And two, it means we'll be married and I really can't wait to marry you. Seriously, you are the most amazing person ever and I don't know what I would do without you."

"Trust me, I don't know what I would do without you too," I said. "You made me feel comfortable for who I am and I might still be insecure about being gay if it weren't for you. You're a huge inspiration to me, and I really can't thank you enough for always being here for me."

"Well, I know one way to thank me," Jerome said.

"Anything."

"Marry me?"

I smiled. "I already am."

______________

Ugh I don't think I can wait for their wedding. I JUST WANT IT TO HAPPEN SO BAD BECAUSE I LOVE JERLAN AND MY OTHER GAY SHIP CAN GO AWAY. (jk jk, omg i love you calvin, you and kenny can be my 2nd otp.)

And omg the video attached is the best thing I have watched since Bryles dancing to Sorry (well, aside from riverdale because my child is in there)