Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Nolan

       I was so glad I was finally done with this school term. Jerome was happy too since he was able to graduate college, so he didn't have to worry about going back to school in the fall. That was going to suck since, once again, I was going to a school my husband wasn't at.

       Oh well. At least he had a lot of free time, and VidGalore was basically his job so he didn't have to go looking for one.

       It took me almost all of the final exam day to actually finish the exam, but now it was finally over and to make things better, Jerome and I were finally going on our long overdue honeymoon in Whistler.

       The only bad part about it was pets weren't allowed in the hotel we were staying at, so Snowball and Blizzard had to stay with Mom and Dad. I was going to miss those little dogs.

       Our flight was way too early for me. It was leaving a seven, so we had to be awake a lot earlier to get ready and make sure everything was packed. We dropped Snowball and Blizzard off at Mom and Dad's house the day before so we wouldn't have to wake them up too early.

       It was going to take a while to travel to Whistler. We first had to fly out to Vancouver which would take about nine hours, then we had to get a rental car and drive about two and a half hours to Whistler. I really couldn't wait to get there.

       Right now, Jerome and I were at the airport, sitting on the chairs as we waited for our flight to be called to board. I was still very tired, so my head was resting on Jerome's chest as he had one arm around me while he was getting ready to vlog with the other hand.

       When the camera was recording, he started talking. "What's up, Jeromans? So it's almost seven in the morning and I am in the airport and look who's back on camera again." He then gasped as he put me in focus. "Who is this guy?"

       "I don't know," I said. "Who am I?"

       "Who even is you?....And don't correct my grammar."

       "I want to correct your grammar."

       "If you do, I'm never talking to you again."

       "Harsh."

       Jerome made him the focus of the camera again. "So, even after I confirmed that Nolan and I weren't divorce and we weren't having any problems at all, a lot of people completely ignored that and asked if Nolan and I were in a huge fight because he hasn't been on camera recently. He just need a break from the camera to focus on school."

       "Yes, and now I'm taking the whole summer off, and maybe this coming fall," I said.

       "So that means we get to spend a lot more time together," Jerome said. "And he will be on camera a lot more, so we'll be able to do some of the videos you requested. We might even do some in Whistler when we're there."

       "Like what?" I asked.

       "It will remain a secret," Jerome said. "For....confidential reasons."

       "Ooh, how mysterious," I said. "But I want to know."

       Jerome turned off the camera and put it in his bag. "I just wanted it to be a surprise for them," he said. "It will be nothing too big. You and I will just have a cake decorating contest."

       "How fun," I said. "But you do know I'll destroy you, right?"

       "I doubt it."

       Did Jerome not know how amazing us Princes were at cooking and baking? Oh well, he was in for a surprise.

       "Oh, that reminds me," Jerome said. "As soon as we're checked into the hotel, we have to go to the grocery store to get some food so we won't have to have room service every single meal."

       "Okay," I said.

       We were then called to board the nine hour flight to Vancouver. I ended up sleeping through most of it, and the parts I wasn't sleeping was me listening to an endless amount of puns from Jerome. Seriously, I think he looked up puns when I was sleeping.

       After landing in Vancouver, we got our luggage, then went to the rental car place, which thankful had a GPS so we wouldn't have to use our phone's batteries to show us how to get to Whistler. I normally got very bored in car rides, but not this time. I was too busy looking at the scenery. British Columbia was such a beautiful place.

       We finally, after two and a half hours, made it to the hotel we were staying at. Jerome went inside while I stayed in the car so he could check in. He came back with the parking pass, then drove to the under ground parking.

       He found a stall close to the elevators so we wouldn't have to carry our luggage too far. Then again, we barely had any luggage.

       The first thing I did when we actually got inside the room was flopped on top of the couch. "Come on," Jerome said. "We have to get groceries. I'm hungry."

       "But I'm tired," I whined.

       "Okay, then I'll go to the store while you relax," Jerome said.

       "No, you can't leave me."

       Jerome sighed. "Okay, fine. Relax for an hour, but then we have to go get groceries because it will be dinner time by then and I don't want to wait any longer to eat."

       "Okay," I said, then I held my arms out. "Come cuddle with me."

       Jerome rolled his eyes and laid down on the couch beside me before kissing my cheek. "You may be annoying, but I still love you," he said.

       "Hey, you're more annoying than me."

       "Yeah, that's actually true. So, tomorrow, we're going to go into the village and you have to try a BeaverTail. They're so good."

       "So you keep telling me."

       "That's because they're that good. The last time I had one was when I was in Montreal."

       "That wasn't that long ago."

       "Uh, it was two months ago. That is long. I don't deserve being deprived of BeaverTails."

       "Oh, poor baby."

       "I know. So poor and tragic."

_______________

Aww some Jerlan fluff after what happened in High Tide oops.

GUYS IMMA APPLY FOR A JOB AT A LOCAL MOVIE THEATRE TOMORROW WISH ME LUCK. (i have high hopes because theyve been hiring for months now. cx)

Ooh, and sometime soon, I'm actually going to a salon to get my hair dyed (because my colour makes it look like it's always greasy :/) AND I WANT COLOURED TIPS AND IM TRYING TO DECIDE BETWEEN RED AND PURPLE. WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET?