Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jerome

       I really hated when I ended up waking up earlier than I wanted to, only to not be able to fall back asleep. Like, seriously, I set my alarm at a specific time for a reason, not so I can wake up two hours before I wanted to.

       I sat up in the bed and looked over at Nolan, who was sleeping soundly and adorably despite the fact that he was wearing one of my shirts.

       The only downside of marrying him: I was going to have to put up with him stealing all of my clothes whenever he wanted.

       Then again, he was already doing that now that he was living with me.

       I should put a lock on my dresser so he couldn't touch my clothes, that jerk. That....cute, adorable, hella sexy jerk.

       Since I was bored, I grabbed my vlogging camera and turned it on. I then made it face me before I started recording. "What's up, Jeromans? So it's, like, seven-thirty in the morning and I woke up and I can't fall asleep, so that's fun. It's the second day of VidGalore Convention, which doesn't start for another two and a half hours, so I think I might be a nice fiance and wake Nolan up so we can go out for breakfast."

       "I'm already awake," Nolan said in a quiet and tired voice.

       I looked over to see him open his eyes and looked at me. "Did I wake you up?"

       "Yes."

       "Oh, well, I would apologize, but it's revenge for you currently wearing one of my shirts."

       "It's because I love you."

       "Yeah, I know. That's what you said last night when you stole my hoodie."

       "You're going to have to get used to it. I see it, I grab it, I wear it. That's my motto."

       "That's a lame motto," I said. Nolan just shrugged before closing his eyes again as if he could possibly go back to sleep.

       That was impossible with me awake.

       Seriously, we were both so clingy that if one of us was awake, we had to wake up the other one so we weren't clingy.

       I looked back at the camera. "Oh, by the way, I've been meaning to tell you guys something. I think you all deserve to know since you have supported me so much with my channel and I don't know what I would do without you guys. So, here it is....I'm pregnant."

       I felt the bed shake and I looked over to see Nolan laughing. Well, trying not to laugh, but he was not so good at holding it in.

       "I'm sorry, are you laughing?" I asked. "You're the baby daddy. Don't be laughing."

       "Sorry," Nolan said, opening his eyes and looking at me again. "But you and I both know I'm the one who can get pregnant, not you."

       "Are you trying to tell me something?"

      Nolan nodded. "Jerome, I'm pregnant."

      "Aww, I'm going to be a dad," I said. "Ryder's going to be so jealous." I looked at the camera. "So when I was living with Ryder and Mae, you all say Ryder constantly asking Mae if they can have a baby. Yeah, apparently, Ryder now texts Mae and has printed off pictures of babies and placed them all over the apartment. I'm really happy I moved out so I don't have to hear it anymore. But now, I have to deal with my fiance stealing my clothes."