3-Feeding you (baby)

Sans

I set the finished pasta in front of her, after getting papyrus's old high chair. She looked at it then at me as I drank some ketchup. She reached up, using grabby hands, to the ketchup. I chuckle and hand it to her. She put it upside down and shook it making it go all over her and her food. I burst out laughing and he giggled. Papyrus came in an smiled but frowned when he saw the mess. I watched (Y/n) eat her food and I chuckle. I whipped the ketchup off her face and walls behind her. Once she ate she giggled and reached up for me.

"Come on kiddo. Lets get you cleaned up." I pick her up and she wiped her ketchup hands all over my face. She laughed and Papyruse came in and glared at us.

"SANS. GET (Y/N) CLEANED UP THIS INS- IS THAT KETCHUP ON YOUR FACE?" He asked.I chuckled and walked out and up the the bathroom.

Papyrus

I put my pasta down in front of (Y/n) and saw her play with the food.

"GO ON (Y/N). HAVE A TASTE." I smile. Sans walked in and rushed over taking the plate from (Y/n). "SANS GIVE (Y/N) HER DINNER BACK!" I yell.

"Papyrus this foods too hard and big for her. She'll choke." He explained. He went to the fridge and pulled out a nice cream. He put it into a blow and grabbed a spoon. "Try this kiddo." Sans smiled putting it in front of (Y/n). I watched her eat it giggling. "We can get her some proper food tomorrow." I nod and waited for (Y/n) to finish. Soon she was covered in Nice cream.

"TIME FOR A NICE WARM BATH." I smile.

"Already ran it Paps. Its the perfect temperature for her too." Sans smiled. I nod ad rush up to the bathroom

Mettaton

I walk into Alphis's lab and put my little (Y/n) on her desk and rushed off to find Alphis.

"Alphis, darling~" I called out. She came out the basement and I grab her arm. "You need to help me clean up (Y/n)." I say. She looked around quickly.

"W-Where is sh-she?" She asked. I turn to her desk to see a bowl on (Y/n) head with noodles all over here as she stuffs some in her mouth. "So cute."

"Oh darling." I smile going over and pick her up. "Was you really that hungry?" She reached for my face and I picked off some food off her and handed her to Alphis.

"Lets get her cleaned up."Alphis said.. I nod smiling and we headed to the bathroom.

Grillby

I had gotten Fuku's old things for the baby. I watched her chew on anything she got her hands on.

"Dad I think (Y/n)'s hungry." I heard Fuku say from behind me as we watched (Y/n) chew on a rattle. I sigh and pick her up. She whimpered a little when she dropped the rattle. I place her on the table and grabbed a plate of fries and set them in front of her. "Umm...dad...I don't think that she'll be able to-" She was cut off when (Y/n) began to eat. "Never mind." She said. I smiled as the baby laughed and clapped, stuffing more into her mouth.

Undyne

I put (Y/n) in the high chair Alphis got for her. I set a small plate of spaghetti in front of her. She quickly devoured that and looked at me with pasta source in her hair and all over her face.

"You want more little fish?" I ask. She did grabby hands towards me and I smile. I pick her up and place her on my hip. "Lets get you a bath." I smile she giggled clapping her hands and I ran the bath.