6-First Steps (toddler)

Sans

I was at my station. (Y/n) sat next to me and I watched as people walked around. I smile as I watch (Y/n) play in the snow. I slowly felt my eyes drift closed and soon darkness overtook me.

*your pov*

I look up at daddy and smile. I look over to see the doggie uncle pappy is yelling at all the time.

"Doggie." I smiled and crawl over and play with it a little. I giggle as it licks my face. He ran around a little and I slowly get to my feet but fall back down. I heard a chuckled and look at daddy. "Daddy?" He was still sleeping. I get up again and took a small step. I smile and walk over to daddy and grab his jacket. I pull it and I was lifted into the air. I smile as daddy's magic put me on his knee. I giggle as he hugs me.

"I'm so proud of you baby." He smiled. I giggle and cuddle into him.

Papyrus

Uncle Sans was looking after me today while papa was at his cooking lessons with Undyne. I look around for something to do but couldn't see anything. I look at Uncle Sans who was asleep on the sofa. I climb onto my toy box and climb over my playpen netting. I push myself up onto my feet and slowly woddle towards the door but fell down. I slowly got back up and walked the rest of the way to the door. I tried to reach the handle but I was too small.

"Sans! (Y/n)!" I heard someone yell. The door opened and there stud papa. I giggle and walk away as fast as I could, until I fell and crawled. Papyrus laughed an picked me up hugging me. "I have captured you small baby human." I giggle as he places me in my play pen and Uncle Sans wakes up.

"Oh Paps. Your back." Sans yawned. I giggle a little as Papa yelled at him.

Mettaton

I look at the stage where daddy was. He was doing a play and I was dressed in a beautiful dress princess. Daddy said I just had to watch and Uncle Blooky was next to me just to keep an eye on me. I smile as I us the wall to push myself onto my feet. I us it to take a couple steps.

"(Y/n). You need to stay with me." Blooky said sadly. I giggle and walk out to my daddy who was alone in a fancy suit. His eyes went wide and starry when he saw me.

"My beautiful princess. I have found you." He said scooping me into his arms. He held me in the air and spun me around. He stopped and held me to his chest. "Now I will keep you safe forever." Daddy said the ratings went really high that day.

Grillby

Fuku was out at Muffets and Daddy was at work. I was with Sans today. I smile as he looks at me.

"Hey kiddo. Wanna go to Grillby's?" He asked. I smiled brightly and looked up at him.

"Daddy!" I cheer. He chuckled and took my hands, standing behind me.

"We can practice you walking." He said. I smile and we walked slowly to my dad. We walked inside and everyone watched me. Everyone in Grillby's seemed to have a liking to me. They all watched awwing. I let go of Sans an d woddel over to daddy.

"Hello (Y/n)." He smiled picking me up.

"Daddy." I smile hugging him.

"Looks like I picked the right person." Sans said sitting down. I look at daddy confused.

"I'll tell you when your older." He sighed and sat me on the counter.

Undyne

I watched Mamma cook dinner. I smile as I watched Mettaton on TV. I giggle and clap a little. I slid off the sofa and woddel into the kitchen and stud there. Mamma turned around and dropped the food, looking at me.

"Mamma! Food!" I say tearing up.

"You're walking." She smiled and picked me up. cheering. "Lets go tell Alphis." She smiled.

"Yay! Al!" I smile.